Wipro to launch Vizag operations in s...

Wipro to launch Vizag operations in six months

There are 85 comments on the The Hindu story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Wipro to launch Vizag operations in six months. In it, The Hindu reports that:

New facility: The campus of Wipro in Visakhapatnam. - VISAKHAPATNAM: Wipro Limited is set to enhance the brand value of Visakhapatnam by launching its operations here in six months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hindu.

sharathkumar

Hyderabad, India

#55 Apr 17, 2010
am a graduate BE with and CCNA ...............want to work with WIPRO.iam having experience of 3years
Venkat Ram Kumar G

Asia/Pacific Region

#56 Apr 17, 2010
Hi could i please get any information for the wipro job openings in Vizag, I am having 2plus years of exp with HCL technologies and MCSE certified looking for System support engineer.IF so whom should i contact for the networking jobs in WIPRO(Vizag)
vikas kumar sharma

Visakhapatnam, India

#57 May 1, 2010
Sir,
This is with regards to your advertisement regarding wipro vizag operations to be launched in six months.i ve completed my MBA(HR&MKTG) from SRINIVASA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,OPP ACA VDCA CRICKET STADIUM(ANDHRA UNIVERSITY)awaiting for my results to come.hoping for the better and positive response and regards.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
vikas kumar sharma
Sailaja

Saint James, MO

#58 May 17, 2010
I m working in chennai wipro... desperately looking for transfer...whom can i contact.
Lakshmi

Saint James, MO

#59 May 17, 2010
I am married and working in wipro TIS in chennai. Because of family constains i have to move to Vizag...So kindly can you let me know to whom i have to contact.
zad

India

#60 Jan 10, 2011
if wipro is opening in visakhapatnam they have to take expeience and working engineers in wipro and freshers are belong to vizag that is great because lot of people are trying they are not getting offers if WIPRO is giving this oppurtunity everybody will appreciate and one more thing like vizag wipro has to open their company in andhra every person will be appriciated.
THINK WIPRO and DECIDE.
ALWAYS GOOD WILL HELP TO GOOD COMPANY
Regards
z
TALK 2 EXPERTS

Richmond Hill, Canada

#62 Mar 25, 2011
FREE - Knowledge base Forums & Employment Opportunities

TALK 2 EXPERTS

http://www.talk2experts.com

suryaprakashkaka rla

Eluru, India

#63 Jun 29, 2011
good morning sir my name is prakash i've completed my hardware and networking mcse in cil informatics ltd vja i want to do job in wipro.
swarna

Visakhapatnam, India

#64 Aug 23, 2011
i have already worked for wipro in Hyderabad gachibowli campus as a project engineer, now i am at vizag residence i am interested to work with wipro bpo, is there any placements please let me know
sivakumar

Hyderabad, India

#65 Sep 6, 2011
good evening sir,
i have completed my MCA DEGREE.
NOW I AM SERCHING FOR JOB.
sree

UK

#66 Sep 20, 2011
hi siva, wipro is gng 2 strt its functioning by wipro infotech. One main thing i ve 2 clr u dat they r nt lukng fr freshers. If they take freshers the scenario is different. Frm wipro employee.
kalyani

Hyderabad, India

#68 Oct 22, 2011
i am eagerly waiting to move to vizag, please let me know the contact details. I have 4 years of experience and i am currentley working in Bank of america hyderabad
Sagar

India

#69 Dec 26, 2011
Hi I am working wipro but my client locaiton is Genpact-uppal-hyderabad as senior system engineer.I am looking for oppurtunity for wipro in vizag as i want to stay with my parents.
phani shanker

Bangalore, India

#70 Jan 14, 2012
i am looking for a opportunity to work in wipro if any interviews call me 9948745291
Dharmendra_G

Visakhapatnam, India

#71 Feb 16, 2012
Hi,
I am looking for a Non-Voice Job in [email protected] I have six years experience in BPO SectorS.Please do some needful.
Thank You,Contact(8977301763).
anoop

Hyderabad, India

#75 Jun 13, 2012
Hi is vizag wipro is hiring people,if so whome should i contact.
mspraveen

Visakhapatnam, India

#76 Jul 12, 2012
my name is praveen i completed my bsc(mecs) i would like to work in wipro so but iam having a backlog 1subjet in degree so iam i eligible
santoshi

Visakhapatnam, India

#77 Aug 16, 2012
sir i have completed my BSC(mpcs) in 2010.iam liking to work in wipro.say me when will the openings be started.
kolluru guru prakash

Visakhapatnam, India

#78 Aug 16, 2012
sir i have completed mca in 2011 i want to work in wipro.soo plzz inform be when the openings started
vineela

Visakhapatnam, India

#80 Aug 27, 2012
hai sir,

I have an experience of 1year as a .Net Web Developer.i want to work with wipro in vizag..so please let me know when the recruitment will start?..

Thank you,
vineela.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IT Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A camper looking over Norval Park beach north o... Mar '16 Norval 2
News Customer Service - Customer Service At Verizon,... (May '15) Mar '16 Acustomer 4
News Aunt Millie's weighs outsourcing its trucking (Feb '09) Mar '16 ima hoosier 8
News Column: Trump moves beyond middle America Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is Trump A Conservative? Ben Shapiro Says "Sort... Jan '16 wild child 1
News Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary? Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Libertarians make final push to get Johnson in ... (Oct '12) Jan '16 Founding Libertar... 2
More from around the web