China Docks Its First Man in Space

Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

China has been asleep for a thousand years and now has time enough on its side to make amends. Although it has a lot of catching up to do. It has this decade put the right foot forward, and its industrialisation will bring it many great things. I seems a space programme that will take them beyond the stars is alongside many other priorities it has in setting the record straight on a few things.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

As i understand it the Ming 4 spaceship is headed for Saturn's rings.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Sep 13, 2012
 
Maybe, but it's supposed to go to Jupiter.
the dark lord wrote:
As i understand it the Ming 4 spaceship is headed for Saturn's rings.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the dark dimwit lord wrote:
China has been asleep for a thousand years......

.....seems a space programme that will take them beyond the stars.....
With suppression, censorship & imprisonment(possible death in prison), communist chinese(always small letters) put HONORABLE CHINESE PEOPLE(always capital letters) to sleep, so they won't remember the 100 million HONORABLE CHINESE BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES(always capital letters) that were MURDERED, TORTURED, & STARVED by communist chinese(always small letters).

As for a 'space program to take them beyond the stars'..... ain't happening while communist chinese(always small letters) live.
KARMAS A BEYOTCH

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
With suppression, censorship & imprisonment(possible death in prison), communist chinese(always small letters) put HONORABLE CHINESE PEOPLE(always capital letters) to sleep, so they won't remember the 100 million HONORABLE CHINESE BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES(always capital letters) that were MURDERED, TORTURED, & STARVED by communist chinese(always small letters).
As for a 'space program to take them beyond the stars'..... ain't happening while communist chinese(always small letters) live.
Why is Great Satan under attack around the globe?

http://www.cnn.com/...

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Sep 13, 2012
 
RACE wrote:
Maybe, but it's supposed to go to Jupiter.
<quoted text>
That is a true find. You saying JUPITER too wow! cool they must be sharing information with the salamanders. If they are no doubt well get the info. on Saturn's rings as well. Double the scoop.
Thanks Race chum your a link in my playbook at NASA.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
With suppression, censorship & imprisonment(possible death in prison), communist chinese(always small letters) put HONORABLE CHINESE PEOPLE(always capital letters) to sleep, so they won't remember the 100 million HONORABLE CHINESE BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES(always capital letters) that were MURDERED, TORTURED, & STARVED by communist chinese(always small letters).
As for a 'space program to take them beyond the stars'..... ain't happening while communist chinese(always small letters) live.
No its always programme not program at NASA mate, English europeans set up NASA we have conventions to consider.

And on the Chinese your forgetting one vital ingredient in all of this chum; the yuan is the most powerful currency on the planet. So for the Chinese they are having an oceanic shift to the class structures as those holding all the yuan the peasants typically are the new ruling elites in China. What would you do about it sit on your ass. Period.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KARMAS A BEYOTCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Great Satan under attack around the globe?
http://www.cnn.com/...
You frigging right my ass is mate. I'm as the head of Hogswort Castle.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Sep 13, 2012
 
China is not messing around.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Sep 13, 2012
 
KARMAS A BEYOTCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Great Satan under attack around the globe?
http://www.cnn.com/...
Make sure you get your Nerf mate by triple clicking my profile photo. Twice if you need the rifle.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Sep 13, 2012
 
RACE wrote:
Maybe, but it's supposed to go to Jupiter.
<quoted text>
I am writing brilliant link in my playbook NASA.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Sep 13, 2012
 
Snowflake wrote:
China is not messing around.
No they are not mate.
Whether its zombies or aliens you shoot i don't give a damn.
But get you frigging Nerf by triple clicking on my profile photo. Twice if you need a rifle.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Space Ultraviolet Neutrino Telescope has proved my theory for star clusters nebulae being separate multiverses.

How clever am i really chums. Period.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Sep 17, 2012
 
RACE wrote:
Maybe, but it's supposed to go to Jupiter.
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA!
Buster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Sep 19, 2012
 
I like to see the first Man on Uranus
Stranger

Shah Alam, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Sep 19, 2012
 
Buster wrote:
I like to see the first Man on Uranus
Don't be gay
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Sep 19, 2012
 
Snowflake wrote:
China is not messing around.
Yes, its FAKE SPACEFLIGHTS are of top-notch "TV movie of the week" quality!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••