Wall Street Week Ahead: What should i...

Wall Street Week Ahead: What should investors know as earnings season ramps up this week?

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Wall Street Week Ahead: What should investors know as earnings season ramps up this week?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

With fourth-quarter earnings seasons hitting its stride, investors are returning to the familiar comfort of cold, hard numbers - the press releases, conference calls and spreadsheets that provide a real view of corporate America's performance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

idiots united

Manila, Philippines

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Earnings hardly matters in p & d ws. They can always be optimistic and walah! millions upon millions to millions. They only thing that's amazing is how why ws would be good for fiscal cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit Sat Rbb 1
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Jun 22 Slump 106
News Warren Buffett's NV Energy Is Losing Customers ... May 29 Solarman 1
News Pier 1 Imports Inc (PIR) Shares Bought by Ameri... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... May '16 BDS the ziotards 1
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... May '16 Patriot 46
News Obama takes one more shot at zinging official W... May '16 scripted world 1
More from around the web