BofA Tests An Option to Foreclosure

BofA Tests An Option to Foreclosure

There are 37 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Mar 22, 2012, titled BofA Tests An Option to Foreclosure. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Bank of America Corp. BAC -2.24% is launching a pilot program that will allow homeowners at risk of foreclosure to hand over deeds to their houses and sign leases that will let them rent the houses back from the bank at a market rate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesse

Bronx, NY

#22 Mar 26, 2012
Magnus Mcwade wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I hope that that's the truth! Am having all the same problems with BoA. Recently had sent (fax) them paperwork 3x. The first their form was illegible, yes their form, they could see my work but not the original doc. The second they "didn't get" and so today I faxed them the info 10x throughout the day. Supposedly they are reviewing my case...I wonder if or when they can or will pull their heads from their asses. More tactical delays.
Magnus - Bank of America deliberately loses parework do they don't have to carry out mortgage loan modifications - I got that info from an article on Topix about a whistleblower in Colorado who had worked alongside BofA's collection agency.

Bank of America also deliberately fails to records *payments*- so you might as well flush whatever money you send them down the toilet - because it's going to do you that much good.

Bottom line: Bank of America is the figurehead of corruption in this corrupt era we find ourselves in.
peter tucker

Canton, MI

#23 Mar 27, 2012
. Another "huh???" post from Lil Davey
Meet Joe the Biden

Miami, FL

#24 Mar 27, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool. You call it a "mistake" when it happens constantly? I call it robbery!
I bet you were the type of student that got 8 out 10 questions wrong and you call them, "mistakes". I called them: "Not knowing the right answers and being a lazy ass for not spending enough time doing your homework". I am sure you blamed your teacher for your lousy grades.
And, I have never said corporations (banks) are not allowed to make a profit. Don't go putting words in my mouth. I said, GREED is the cause of all the problems. The lending rate could be lowered and their fees much better. Ask Peter Tucker how much his bank is charging him for every check he has bounced this month.
Now you know why you did not get your high school diploma (or GED in your case). Your reading comprehension level is too limited!
You said Banks steal via charging fees and paying low interest rates. What's greed to you is making profit to owners and shareholders. Their entire existemce stems from making as much profit as possible. I can tell you've never owned a business nor been an independant contractor.

And since you're getting into personal attacks and ASSumptions, I bet you were the type of student who did his math homework wearing his mom's panties over his head awhile sniffing model glue.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Mar 27, 2012
Meet Joe the Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Banks steal via charging fees and paying low interest rates. What's greed to you is making profit to owners and shareholders. Their entire existemce stems from making as much profit as possible. I can tell you've never owned a business nor been an independant contractor.
And since you're getting into personal attacks and ASSumptions, I bet you were the type of student who did his math homework wearing his mom's panties over his head awhile sniffing model glue.
Oh boy. A diaper wearing idiot trying to get into a piss contents with me.

First of all: I happen to own several SUCCESSFUL businesses. I can see that you can't tell the difference between "giving a customer / client's its money's worth" vs "ripping as many people as you can, as long as you are allowed to do so".

I rather make a zillion pennies in a life time, in exchange for my services, than try to steal a dollar a few times and have clients leave my business and never come back. The secret to a successful transaction is: "Leave greed at the front door and be fair to one and all."

As far as me wearing my mother's panties on my head: I rather not lower myself to your scum level. I have class and you don't.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#28 Mar 27, 2012
There you go Mr. Biden.. Told you. You play with him for awhile. Believe me it gets boring very fast. Has a walnut for a brain. Good luck.... As predictable as the wind and as constant as a flushing toliet. All you have to do is pull the chain that hangs from his nose and cheaper than all that expense(popcorn, soft drink) of going to the zoo. Think of it that way. He is amusing
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#30 Mar 27, 2012
Corrupt????? That does it!!! You have to be dictating to your mother while she is lactating!!! How old are you Mr. Bananahead. You do not know what corrupt is, and you are from NY??????
Meet Joe the Biden

Miami, FL

#31 Mar 27, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. A diaper wearing idiot trying to get into a piss contents with me.
First of all: I happen to own several SUCCESSFUL businesses. I can see that you can't tell the difference between "giving a customer / client's its money's worth" vs "ripping as many people as you can, as long as you are allowed to do so".
I rather make a zillion pennies in a life time, in exchange for my services, than try to steal a dollar a few times and have clients leave my business and never come back. The secret to a successful transaction is: "Leave greed at the front door and be fair to one and all."
As far as me wearing my mother's panties on my head: I rather not lower myself to your scum level. I have class and you don't.
Perfume kiosks at the mall don't count, pisshead.

When in business, you seek to maximize profit. Otherwise, you're gone.

BOA charges what it does, because it can. If people weren't paying it, they wouldn't be charging it for long.

Trying to insult me by saying I'm striving for my GED when in fact I have an Economics Degree reflects quite poorly on your own class and intelligence. Act like a degenerate punk and get treated like one..
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#32 Mar 27, 2012
Okay...Tommy...your turn. This is exciting....don't you think??? Does Descartes ring a bell???? I didn't think so. It is called rational thought. Put down your fried escargot and say something goddamn it. Your big chance!!!!

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#34 Mar 28, 2012
this is just another bank of america scam. does anyone really think they want to rent these houses? and be reponsible for the repairs? if anyone falls for this they will find themselves out on the street soon enough when the bank tells em to get out cause they just sold the house...
Jesse

Bronx, NY

#35 Mar 28, 2012
centereach ny wrote:
this is just another bank of america scam. does anyone really think they want to rent these houses? and be reponsible for the repairs? if anyone falls for this they will find themselves out on the street soon enough when the bank tells em to get out cause they just sold the house...
Spot on! Bank of America dicked everyone around for two years claiming to be following HAMP regulations - but were really just throwing most people's paperwork in the circular file! And not recording their modification payments! Thats outright fraud and theft - just as serious as robo-signing - as they were mandated to comply with HAMP, and have no right to abscond with payments.

They would make a rather unstable landlord.

Never sign a deed-in-lieu over to Bank of America. Just stay in your house and in most states they can't forclose on you anymore - regardless of whatever bribe the government accepts - because any honest judge would still require non-robo-signed documentation. Bank of America's goose is cooked.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#36 Mar 28, 2012
This guy is f unbelievable... paraniod beyond belief. I think it is blueberry withdrawl.Always something wrong with everything.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#37 Mar 28, 2012
You idiot!!!!!! It is caled refinancing, but B/A will hold the paper on house instead of reselling it in the aftermarket which is how this mess started many years ago. There was churning like buy/sell over and over again in market and everbody got a piece, and nobody ever could find original lender. Bitch...bitch. You also obected to the "turn in your clunker" auto campaign from years ago. GM has repaid with interest. Ugh. There will obviously be companyresponsible for all typical landlord/ternant issues and a LEASE. HELLO???? The love to hate the Bank holiday continues. Next will be health insurance. Can't wait

Location hidden

#38 Mar 28, 2012
Meet Joe the Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfume kiosks at the mall don't count, pisshead.
When in business, you seek to maximize profit. Otherwise, you're gone.
BOA charges what it does, because it can. If people weren't paying it, they wouldn't be charging it for long.
Trying to insult me by saying I'm striving for my GED when in fact I have an Economics Degree reflects quite poorly on your own class and intelligence. Act like a degenerate punk and get treated like one..
"Economics Degree" LOL! Which degree and would your degree come from cyberspace university?

Your writing skils reflect your level of education and hence my assumption about your lack of HS Diploma or GED.

Name the school and I will tell you if you got your money's worth. Go ahead. Lie.

And by the way, if you took "Introduction to Economics" in HS that is not the same as earning a degree.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#39 Mar 28, 2012
Classic Tommy BS Spotter response...right on time. Spoonful of cod liver oil and his day starts. We are all so excited. Tommy does not have degree, place to live, job, credibility etc

Location hidden

#40 Mar 28, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Classic Tommy BS Spotter response...right on time. Spoonful of cod liver oil and his day starts. We are all so excited. Tommy does not have degree, place to live, job, credibility etc
Tommy may not have a place to live, but I do!

I bet my shoes cost more than your house.
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#41 Mar 28, 2012
Oh boy.. Good for you. You are really a piece of delusional work. It is called multiple personality disorder

Location hidden

#42 Mar 28, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Oh boy.. Good for you. You are really a piece of delusional work. It is called multiple personality disorder
And your sense of confusion is pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit 7 hr Rbb 1
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Jun 22 Slump 106
News Warren Buffett's NV Energy Is Losing Customers ... May 29 Solarman 1
News Pier 1 Imports Inc (PIR) Shares Bought by Ameri... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... May '16 BDS the ziotards 1
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... May '16 Patriot 46
News Obama takes one more shot at zinging official W... May '16 scripted world 1
More from around the web