Romney and GOP raise more than Obama ...

Romney and GOP raise more than Obama and Democrats

There are 25 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Romney and GOP raise more than Obama and Democrats. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

The military's top officer says the international military coalition in Afghanistan is investigating an Afghan official's assertion that more civilians were killed in a NATO airstrike in the Eastern province of Logar... The military's top officer says the international military coalition in Afghanistan is investigating an Afghan official's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat74

United States

#21 Jun 8, 2012
We are looking at a landslide here. I always thought the President was elected because of white guilt, and those who voted for him really thought he would do much better then he did. This time we know he is unable to do the job so everyone will vote against him. We are talking about saving the country here. There is no room for error this time. I feel sorry for him, because he probably did try as hard as he could, but it was not nearly enough.
surveysaid

United States

#22 Jun 8, 2012
excpept your fellow elitists admitted their goal was to destroy obamas presidency. clue that clusoe.
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
paying attention???????
you poor clueless schmuck...
with the exception of lemmings like you, larry wolf, responsibility and that idiot that can't spell marine corps, the folks are sick to death of our "fearless leader" blaming everybody on god's green earth for every fck up HE'S made.
don't believe me?
wait til november...meanwhile, keep "paying attention" to msnbc...
you'll never see it coming!
LMAO!!!!!!!
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
We are looking at a landslide here. I always thought the President was elected because of white guilt, and those who voted for him really thought he would do much better then he did. This time we know he is unable to do the job so everyone will vote against him. We are talking about saving the country here. There is no room for error this time. I feel sorry for him, because he probably did try as hard as he could, but it was not nearly enough.
The last thing he needs is pity from the trailer class who are satisfied with 'saving a little money and taking a little vacation'. The cons sure have you conned.

bwahahahahahahaha

Did ya Super-size it tonight because it's Friday? Thank a rewhiglicons.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#24 Jun 8, 2012
surveysaid wrote:
excpept your fellow elitists admitted their goal was to destroy obamas presidency. clue that clusoe.<quoted text>
pay attention, dumbass...
their goal is to deny him a second term...
just like the democrats goal in 2004.
obama doesn't NEED any help destroying his presidency. he's doing a fine job all by himself.
surveysaid

United States

#25 Jun 8, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
pay attention, dumbass...
their goal is to deny him a second term...
just like the democrats goal in 2004.
obama doesn't NEED any help destroying his presidency. he's doing a fine job all by himself.
nice! Never mind the will of the people let's obstruct obfuscate and abuse. Brilliant. The elected president can't do his job because the losers in the last election don't want to lose again. The populace who elected him be damned. Nice democratic way to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News politicsWhy Move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem?... Dec '17 Mr goody two shoes 1
News The geopolitical implications of renewable energy Nov '17 Solarman 1
News With corporate help, Obama announces actions on... (May '14) Oct '17 Likewise 90
News Gary Cohn Says He'll Stay Because Neo-Nazis Won... Aug '17 C Kersey 1
News Ann Coulter Might Dump Her 'Emperor God' Trump ... Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News Charlottesville violence revives painful past f... Aug '17 Timmy 2
News Share on LinkedIn (Jul '17) Aug '17 positronium 13
More from around the web