Romney and GOP raise more than Obama ...

Romney and GOP raise more than Obama and Democrats

There are 25 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Romney and GOP raise more than Obama and Democrats. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

The military's top officer says the international military coalition in Afghanistan is investigating an Afghan official's assertion that more civilians were killed in a NATO airstrike in the Eastern province of Logar... The military's top officer says the international military coalition in Afghanistan is investigating an Afghan official's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Duh, according to data from the Internal Revenue Service, one in 189 high income Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2009.

This included households making more than $200 million.

Are Middle Class Americans the only ones paying taxes????

I'm starting to think Bishop Rmoney might not be right for president. Don't we have any qualified Middle Class Americans who understand us and can run, if not for president, how about VP?
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Not surprising in the least. rethugs have always had contempt for working Americans. If they had their way we would all be working in unsafe conditions for minimum w2age with no health insurance! A worker voting for a rethug is like a chicken voting for Col Sanders!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Michigan Legislature To Ram Through Radical Anti-Abortion Measures Hip hip hooray!

Let's end abortion and contraception state by state! Thanks ALEC!
Cat74

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Yes. Americans cannot wait to get a check off to the Romney campaign. We already send ours, no more until September. We want this summer over quickly, and
fall to arrive early so November 6th can hurry.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Goddamm The Supreme Court!
Cat74

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Why are you damning the Supreme Court? Do you already know the Obamacare has been ruled Unconstitutional? Have they ruled in favor of the Arizona immigration law? It is only a matter of time. It isn't their fault you elected a pretend Constitution Lawyer.
US john king

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Goddamm The Supreme Court!
you is mad of the court interbet the Amendmoon 1st.;-000h, 7day of June...or lie, 4th is coming;)
US john king

Carol Stream, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Why are you damning the Supreme Court? Do you already know the Obamacare has been ruled Unconstitutional? Have they ruled in favor of the Arizona immigration law? It is only a matter of time. It isn't their fault you elected a pretend Constitution Lawyer.
the Victoriasecret.com/congress won the Legisture branch;)
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#9 Jun 7, 2012
******* REMEBER IN NOVEMBER *******

1-When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2-When you think of muslims, think of 9/11 AND the Fort Hood TX massacre in 2009, when a muslim murdered dozens of American soldiers and wounded 35 others.
This was the biggest murder massacre on U.S. soil in history.
3-When you think of HUSSEIN OBAMA, think of 1 & 2.

We don't want this country ruled by an extreme radical muslim.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I have no inside info on that. My hatred of the Court stems from their allowing limitless money to anonymously flow from the fat cats into election campaigns. Thanks to the partisan Supreme Court, what used to be a government by and for the people is now in the hands of the wealthy few who can buy elections. If that is your idea of demcracy, you're welcome to it. It sure isn't mine.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2012
Papillon wrote:
******* REMEBER IN NOVEMBER *******
1-When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2-When you think of muslims, think of 9/11 AND the Fort Hood TX massacre in 2009, when a muslim murdered dozens of American soldiers and wounded 35 others.
This was the biggest murder massacre on U.S. soil in history.
3-When you think of HUSSEIN OBAMA, think of 1 & 2.
We don't want this country ruled by an extreme radical muslim.
When you think of anything rational, it will be a miracle.
Cat74

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2012
If it is fine for the Unions to give millions of dollars of money that by rights belongs in the Members' retirement fund,why can't corporations collect from their people to make donations. At least they aren't using the members's retirement funds. It doesn't matter this time anyway.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Of course Romney has more money, who would want to donate to a loser like Obama?

GO PRESIDENT ROMNEY!!!
sotakeoffallyour clothes

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Michigan Legislature To Ram Through Radical Anti-Abortion Measures Hip hip hooray!
Let's end abortion and contraception state by state! Thanks ALEC!
I see toledo becoming a popular destination if that happens.
sotakeoffallyour clothes

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2012
Much more money on the republicans side. With a fraction of the number of donors. People with very deep pockets. Possibly from another country. Than you scotus and the 403b supercrap.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I have no inside info on that. My hatred of the Court stems from their allowing limitless money to anonymously flow from the fat cats into election campaigns. Thanks to the partisan Supreme Court, what used to be a government by and for the people is now in the hands of the wealthy few who can buy elections. If that is your idea of demcracy, you're welcome to it. It sure isn't mine.
Youre going to hate them more when they ban gay marriage,abortion and Obama's CommieCare.

Dont cry now.

hahahaha

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Jun 8, 2012
>>>Obama, forced onto the defensive by lackluster employment numbers, also launched a new television ad Thursday in nine key election-year states targeting Congress and blaming lawmakers for not acting on his jobs proposals. The approach represents an expanded ad focus for Obama, who had been going after Romney.<<<

hehehehe, i certainly hope the braintrust behind the obama campaign keep this sort of thing up...

the american people haven't heard obama whine, complain point and blame quite enough!
LMAO!
surveysaid

United States

#18 Jun 8, 2012
carey529 wrote:
>>>Obama, forced onto the defensive by lackluster employment numbers, also launched a new television ad Thursday in nine key election-year states targeting Congress and blaming lawmakers for not acting on his jobs proposals. The approach represents an expanded ad focus for Obama, who had been going after Romney.<<<
hehehehe, i certainly hope the braintrust behind the obama campaign keep this sort of thing up...
the american people haven't heard obama whine, complain point and blame quite enough!
LMAO!
ok assless. Except those of us who have been paying attention know the president is merely stating the obvious. It's the TV tards that need to be reminded.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#19 Jun 8, 2012
surveysaid wrote:
<quoted text>ok assless. Except those of us who have been paying attention know the president is merely stating the obvious. It's the TV tards that need to be reminded.
paying attention???????
you poor clueless schmuck...

with the exception of lemmings like you, larry wolf, responsibility and that idiot that can't spell marine corps, the folks are sick to death of our "fearless leader" blaming everybody on god's green earth for every fck up HE'S made.
don't believe me?
wait til november...meanwhile, keep "paying attention" to msnbc...
you'll never see it coming!
LMAO!!!!!!!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
paying attention???????
you poor clueless schmuck...
with the exception of lemmings like you, larry wolf, responsibility and that idiot that can't spell marine corps, the folks are sick to death of our "fearless leader" blaming everybody on god's green earth for every fck up HE'S made.
don't believe me?
wait til november...meanwhile, keep "paying attention" to msnbc...
you'll never see it coming!
LMAO!!!!!!!
You forgot that the loser in chief even blamed mother nature.Will this boy every grow some and fess up to his failures? NOT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Jun 28 Mubaraks Billions 107
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun 28 Swedenforever 6
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit Jun 25 Rbb 1
News Warren Buffett's NV Energy Is Losing Customers ... May '16 Solarman 1
News Pier 1 Imports Inc (PIR) Shares Bought by Ameri... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... May '16 BDS the ziotards 1
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... May '16 Patriot 46
More from around the web