How to Set Up an Art Festival Booth?

How to Set Up an Art Festival Booth?

Since: May 11

India

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Hi all,

I have little bit idea that both amateur and professional artists should think about entering the convention circuit. Setting up a booth at conventions or art festivals take a fair amount of work and preparation. Research art festivals, fairs and conventions. Some festivals need reservations months in advance so keep this in mind. I want to set up an art festival booth in my city, Scottsdale. So, I eagerly waiting for your support which best for my profession.

Thanks,
Jason Kevin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wal-Mart Stores' (WMT) "Outperform" Rating Reit... Aug 22 Elise Gingerich 1
News DFS Furniture PLC (DFS) - Investment Analysts' ... Aug 22 Elise Gingerich 1
News America's immigrant economy: more work, less pay Aug 22 spud 2
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Aug 18 Swedenforever 112
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Aug 18 Swedenforever 13
News Warren Buffett Says Pace of U.S. Economic Growt... Aug 15 Blu Loony 1
News Goldman Accused of Betrayal to Curry Malaysian ... Jul 29 melinda 1
More from around the web