Bank Instruments(BG's) for Lease with ISIN Number View List Top Banks

Posted in the Investment Banking Forum

Since: Jan 10

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2010
1day with a 5year option. Clients are required to pay 900K in which is
placed in escrow and 10% of face value due in 20days to provider. After
client provides POF of 900K an LOI can be issued in 48-72hrs.

In order to move forward in the transaction. We need the IMFPA and the CIS, Passport, Proof Of Funds. Once the Collateral Provider approves your file than they will request you to place your 900K into the pre-selected Escrow Firm. The Collateral Provider will share all needed information with you after your file is accepted. Once we hand in your docs the whole process takes about 72hours.

XS0043041879
HSBC HOLDINGS PLC
GBP

XS0068009637
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
GBP

DE0003933735
DEUTSCHE BANK AG
EUR

US638585AN94
BANK OF AMERICA
USD

US638585BF51
BANK OF AMERICA
USD

US061194AB21
BANK OF CHINA
USD

DE000BC1BG41
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
EUR

DE000EH0AY69
EUROHYPO AG
EUR

US16161ABY38
JPMORGAN CHASE
USD

newvisionindustry@yahoo.com
James

Leesville, LA

#2 Sep 16, 2010
!!! INSTRUMENT AND MONETIZATION JV OFFER !!!

Gents, I know that if you are like me and have knowlege of the banking instrument business and understand the potential gains from using them but have limited resources, we have a program for you!

The offer is simple. Southern Capital LLC, has a program that brings the client with as little as 525K USDs together with an investor who establishes a 50MM Line of Credit which secures the year long lease fees on the instrument of choice.

The LOC is established for 50MM while the instrument is being identified. The instrument is then verified by the lending bank to insure that the instrument is viable for loan purposes. The loan is non-recourse and there is no requirement to repay the loan on the instrument.

Once the instrument is verified by the lender, the LOC investor/group issues the client a Promissory Note (PN) for 5 Million USDs on the clients investment of 525K. This PN is used to secure the clients funds for up to 30 days while the instrument is fully monetized. The 5MM can be redeemed from the LOC if the program does not perform as stated.

Once the PN is issued and both the instrument and loan are in place escrow closes, the instrument is SWIFTed or DTC'd to the lender and the lender begins tranching the funds in accordance with the contract. It is important to note that the client has 100% visibility of each step in the transaction.

Example of the ROI: 50MM LOC covers 500MM instrument. After paying the fees on the instrument (average 10%) and the monetization fees (average 10%) and the LTV of (average 85%), the NET ROI is 325MM and that is split 50/50 with the JV investor/group that puts up the 50MM LOC.

If you are interested please contact me with your Proof of Funds in hand and ready to go. If you are a broker make sure you have your clients POFs in hand. Brokers receive a 1% commission on the monetized value of the instrument.

Contact me, James @ Southerncap@gmail.com for the official write up.

I look forward to talking to those serious clients who have a need for this type of ROI.
abm552000

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#3 Oct 26, 2010
pLZ. SEND TO OUR YOUR TERMS
Chris

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2010
Hello Friends,
If you are looking for a BG/SBLC MTN, I have contact with a provider.

If you are looking to lease or monetize or both please email me for details

If you are looking to buy, Simply submit a Letter of Request (LOR) with the preferred pricing, parameters and procedures. We will then get the procedures AND pricing approved within 24-48 hours. The approval will be followed either by an official offer, a call between the buyer and seller, or both. NOTE: Provider will meet procedures for POF BUYERS ONLY that will submit an ATV in the compliance package. Provider will approve desk to desk, ledger to ledger, buy ticket, SBP or any other settlement procedure as long as the buyer is willing to show proof of funds.
prodeals_4you@hotmail.com
Victor

Athens, Greece

#7 Feb 2, 2011
For God sake, Cut the B/S since when a Bond can be named BG? Please, do not waste our time. a BG with ISIN is NEVER a BG. It can be Bond or whatever else BUT a BG.

Whoever has done deals before or have anything serious to offer, just send an email volnainvestments@gmail.com
Johnny Reb

Dumfries, VA

#8 Feb 25, 2011
Greeks ???????
Eugene

Roxboro, NC

#11 Oct 9, 2011
SBLC, BG, MTN, CD, Bonds with ISIN from Top World Banks

Instruments are good for duration of 1 year/365 days

Lease fee will vary & with 2% consultant/intermediaries fee

Bank to Bank Procedure

Minimum is $5M

Maximum is $1B

nodocstatedloans@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are trading Unicombank BGs/SBLCs (Jul '13) 23 hr Santiago 7
Performing USD Providers for Euro Dollars Curre... (Jan '13) Oct 18 Data smiths 24
Bank Guarantee 1B (Mar '14) Sep '14 babudkr 2
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... Sep '14 Obama Bad 10
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep '14 hubertfields00 8
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Sep '14 fayebryant00 28
Documents: Paulson forced 9 bank CEOs to take TARP (May '09) Sep '14 Swedenforever 9

Investment Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE