Fraud Alert Re: 24 Hour Bullet Trades

Fraud Alert Re: 24 Hour Bullet Trades

Posted in the Investment Banking Forum

Since: Apr 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Each and every one of us have been Lied to, Stolen from and Cheated out of our own Money and/or clients Funds.

It has taken Years and Thousands of Broken Promises from Non-Performing Platforms to finally get direct to the Actual Chairman of his Platform.

He set my partner and I straight on Many misconceptions that I believed to be true.

Absolutely No 24 Hour Bullet Programs Exist. Absolutely no 3 Day or 5 Day Bullet Programs can Perform.

The fact is, there are Real Trade Platforms out there. However, all the stories of clients getting involved for anything less than 50M and in most cases 100M don't exist.

The Chairman told us flat out, that in 22 Years he has never seen any 24 Hour, 3 Day or 5 Day Bullet Programs ever perform. He owns 20% in one of the Largest Platforms in existence and Sole Owner of another.

Fact is, the Shortest Bullet Trade they have is 30 Days and the Requirements are over 100M.

99.9% of everything you hear is Pure Crap.

Trust me, I believed it too. I lost Hundreds of Thousands chasing the Myths.

There were many Laws Introduced Jan 1, 2012 that have thrown even more kinks in this game.

One thing is very Clear...This Industry has more crooks and misinformed people than any business I've ever witnessed.

Keep the Faith, through all the Scam Artist and Scumbags, there are some Performers. I started to lose faith too, till I flew in their Planes and sat in their Estates.

Regards,

Bob
Steve

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2012
ExtremeWealth wrote:
Each and every one of us have been Lied to, Stolen from and Cheated out of our own Money and/or clients Funds.
It has taken Years and Thousands of Broken Promises from Non-Performing Platforms to finally get direct to the Actual Chairman of his Platform.
He set my partner and I straight on Many misconceptions that I believed to be true.
Absolutely No 24 Hour Bullet Programs Exist. Absolutely no 3 Day or 5 Day Bullet Programs can Perform.
The fact is, there are Real Trade Platforms out there. However, all the stories of clients getting involved for anything less than 50M and in most cases 100M don't exist.
The Chairman told us flat out, that in 22 Years he has never seen any 24 Hour, 3 Day or 5 Day Bullet Programs ever perform. He owns 20% in one of the Largest Platforms in existence and Sole Owner of another.
Fact is, the Shortest Bullet Trade they have is 30 Days and the Requirements are over 100M.
99.9% of everything you hear is Pure Crap.
Trust me, I believed it too. I lost Hundreds of Thousands chasing the Myths.
There were many Laws Introduced Jan 1, 2012 that have thrown even more kinks in this game.
One thing is very Clear...This Industry has more crooks and misinformed people than any business I've ever witnessed.
Keep the Faith, through all the Scam Artist and Scumbags, there are some Performers. I started to lose faith too, till I flew in their Planes and sat in their Estates.
Regards,
Bob
Hi Bob,and thanks for the info on Bullet Trade Programs. Please leave me you contact number at [email protected] I'm interested in the real programs. Thank you I advance.
Sunil

Chennai, India

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Tell me more about bullet trading
Duriel

Memphis, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Excellent article and I empathize completely. I found better to shift into providing hard assets programs to be used in PPP, as in those cases real traders will find you.

[email protected]

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2013
Well said my friend
We have all bean beat and we have all lost money and time chasing non performing platforms/artists and dream sellers.

If you want something real, get on my site and contact me.

Cheers

--
David-Calin
President and CEO
DCA CAPITAL
[email protected]
www.dca-capital.com
annie2242

Bangalore, India

#9 Nov 10, 2013
I heard that hsbc make ur money double ..but u need illegal 5 core...ruppes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PNM Resources (PNM) - Research Analysts' Recent... Dec '16 Melissa 6
Broker Misconduct Dec '16 alex_business2010 2
EDUCBA Investment Banking Training Review (May '16) Nov '16 GertieGore 15
News Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Oct '16 Ibu Solimah Di Ma... 36
News Uber and Lyft are demolishing New York City tax... Oct '16 Pak Sabaruddin 1
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Sep '16 Ebenezer Scrooge 17
News DFS Furniture PLC (DFS) - Investment Analysts' ... Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web