investment banking
arun kanwar

New Delhi, India

#1 Jun 13, 2006
Invesment Banking requires common sense, towards how things develop, and understanding what u want.
Banker

Concord, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2006
Investment Banking requires the ability to put more bullshit than next guy. Moving up the corp. ladder is purely a matter of attrition and/or your willingness to pay $100k for your MBA.
Question

Stockton, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2006
I am trying to break into the investment banking field and i was wondering if any of you might have some suggestions on which company/location that might be hiring in the bay area.
Fadi

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Oct 1, 2006
I will have an interview with a local investment Bank this week any a dvise to prepare my self in this matter my x experiance in Privat Banking
Zack

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 13, 2007
Well if you're willing to relocate, I just started with a small IB firm called Stursberg & Fine. They're in the heart of Philadelphia and deal with commercial real estate finance. Great location, friendly people, and it pays well. If you're looking to get into the industry without the hoopla of a big firm, maybe this is for you.
slp33ster

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2007
I am a student at Drexel University in Philadelphia (Finance 3.7GPA,) who is trying to get into an IB firm. I haven't had an internship with any IB firms, but I have been working in the Financial Services area (401K processing) for a year. I also have good grasp of financial modeling and valuation techniques. What is the best move to make at this point?(I will be graduating in March).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EDUCBA Investment Banking Training Review Jul 20 CharleenHartley 13
Old Argentina Peso (1981-1983) (May '08) Jul 11 takoda76 176
Need Serious Investor(s) (Apr '07) May '16 Fdloans 424
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... May '16 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
Performing USD Providers for Euro Dollars Curre... (Jan '13) Mar '16 pblack 29
We have a VERIFIABLE transaction, need R­WA inv... Feb '16 natasha 1
Investing in Crowd Funding (Apr '15) Feb '16 natasha 2
More from around the web