brandy n trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 21, 2012
universel they hide evrythang from me hear in this life time so ffar its been that way evry thang i have its quickly destryed and tooken away from mi atachness and if i got qa personel priveat army i waqnt the armey to enter publik now 08-21-2012 its as if mi husbens been self hatread hipmatized on my size the almost the same way it was when i was dript into kounja and the hatred they have on mi size is painful and sereueuarsideal i fill az if they realy dont and i always thought they did im also thinking they think im way to trust wearthey in the azsrords starz andgroyds andruyds peoples and in you universeal that maybey i dont have enouf time twardas them and its oueres and hears mi injoyment loven disaparten from mi head to them i dont want them to stay the fuck out ov mi life its just miss me miss me when you want to kiss me miss me miss me when you want to kiss me our proov other wize guiez our just let the feben lies live in your thought waiean out our thoughts but its me your dissen and all i want is some kissen and futher more opn tripen in our bed aside from feben lies i need ytall again on this rest for them out ov prison and hear is ourer test and at your best yoy i love and finley put thir prison twrds thir guest and the magic show we put on twards rest in the best and hear we are universel at your place and say to yozm hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Investment Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgently Looking for LTN sellers on BOVESPA (Feb '13) Jun 24 Rabbit 2
Need Serious Investor(s) (Apr '07) Jun 21 Barry Clayton 423
News Fitbit Files for $100 Million IPO Jun 5 SuriJohn 1
How To Get Into Investment Banking May '15 Anonymous 2
Invest in a medical breakthrough May '15 12star212 1
Investing in Crowd Funding Apr '15 minipirateinfo 1
Old Argentina Peso (1981-1983) (May '08) Apr '15 mike 169
More from around the web