UPDATE: Erie Insurance lawyer testifi...

UPDATE: Erie Insurance lawyer testifies he wanted Joyce claim s...

There are 8 comments on the GoErie.com story from Nov 3, 2008, titled UPDATE: Erie Insurance lawyer testifies he wanted Joyce claim s.... In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A lawyer for Erie Insurance Group testified today that Michael T. Joyce's status as an appellate court judge influenced the lawyer's decision to recommend that the company quickly settle a claim that Joyce ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Digger

Stow, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Erie insurance employee admits to laundering money to a judge for a favorable decisions.
hank1957

Oil City, PA

#3 Nov 3, 2008
See, I told you it was the higher ups and there was a political motive behind it. Follow the money trail.
fFORMER ERIE EMPLOYEE

Clairton, PA

#4 Nov 17, 2008
I worked for Erie for seven years as an adjuster and I too saw this type of thing happen.
anonymous

AOL

#5 Nov 17, 2008
Learned Hand wrote:
I'm shocked!- Not! When is Erie Insurance being charged with aiding and abetting a felony, and misprison of a felony?
Follow the money. Look how much money one past sharholder made when sold stock a couple of years ago. The IRS problems today are enormous.
mrkihn

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Nov 17, 2008
fFORMER ERIE EMPLOYEE wrote:
I worked for Erie for seven years as an adjuster and I too saw this type of thing happen.
I hope this cause a big shake up at Erie too and people go to jail for it.
Incognito

Erie, PA

#7 Nov 17, 2008
You watch though, if someone were to go to jail for this it will be some peon who has to take the wrath for a higher up. Hate to be so cynical but money talks!
anonymous

AOL

#9 Nov 17, 2008
Heard one major sharholder who sold stock a couple of years ago now has a $155,000,000 IRS tax problem.
fFORMER ERIE EMPLOYEE

Clairton, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2008
IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION THAT COULD BENEFIT ERIE! I HAD TO LEAN TOWARDS THAT PERSONS INTEREST: POLICE,ATTY OR ANY TYPE OF OFFICIAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many insurance policies don't cover flooding, a... Jul 21 American PieJamboree 2
News J P Morgan Chase & Co (Nyse:JPM) Stake Cut by N... Jul 8 Damon 1
i am mike pence veep rence fence trumpence piis... Jun '17 mike pence veep 1
i mike fence tence hnece pence i say on you... Jun '17 mike pence veep 1
insurance not 4 you, not this year fill up ... Jun '17 mike pence veep 1
News The Latest: Insurer says cost-sharing will stab... Jun '17 mike pence veep 1
News Top insurance lobbyist: August key in health drive (Aug '09) Jun '17 Depression before... 6
More from around the web