Public relations, press release distr...

Public relations, press release distribution, investor relation...

There are 2 comments on the Business Wire story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Public relations, press release distribution, investor relation.... In it, Business Wire reports that:

Central Pacific Financial Corp. , parent company of Central Pacific Bank, will hold its fourth quarter earnings conference call on Thursday, January 31, - 01/10/2008 - 04:00 PM WEST DES MOINES, Iowa-- --FBL ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

sandra Siedenburg

Woodland Hills, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2008
They are proctecting corruption in the Department of Public Social Services and the director of the Department. Why the Board are silent and without action in all the corruption cases. I think they love the cover up the mistakes of their superior and the taxpayers pays the prices. It is about time to say the kings and the queens of Los Angeles County to stop the abuse and the violation of civil rights.
Sandra Siedenburg 453336

Palmdale, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2012
This comment was not written by me. Perhaps, Leo? Signed and dated this day, Aril 14/2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COLUMN-New annuity options to plan around life'... Jun '15 Sherry Adams 1
News Warren Buffett, Donald Yacktman Believe In The ... Jun '15 serenitystocks 1
News Texas officer on leave after video shows him pu... Jun '15 fedupwiththemess 2
News NewsWatch: Roses or thorns? Wall Street awaits ... Jun '15 ShermanKight 3
News Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Po... May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News Aon Benfield Launches Canada Flood Model to Hel... May '15 How was Holiday I... 1
News Couple 'hid illegal immigrant under pile of sui... May '15 wild child 1
More from around the web