The world's richest people

The world's richest people

There are 37 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 9, 2007, titled The world's richest people. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The ranking of the world's richest people as estimated by Forbes magazine. Listings include rank, name, home country or state, age where known, wealth in billions of dollars and source of the money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hyacinth

Maria, Philippines

#26 Jun 16, 2007
red wrote:
its a shame to have all that money and alot of people are homeless give back to us poor people
are you crazy
Insurance Phoenix

Tucson, AZ

#27 Jun 16, 2007
We can't take it with us. I believe everyone should keep enough to live on comfortably but get rid of the rest. Hoarding is not the solution. Once we die all that hoarded wealth serves no purpose (except to the beneficiaries, lol).
http://www.choicearizona.com
futurevisionarie s1

Mandan, ND

#28 Jun 26, 2007
I Look at the past to understand The FUTURE . I look at people who have done things for society and our world . I see the Brand FUTURE benefiting people
globaly for there own ideas . I wish that i could find help . ive been threw hell and back with people who i trusted just stabed me in the back . iv been fighting
for years for the people and there global voice and there ideas . Ive been reaching out for years for partners . im poor not rich ive been atttacked for years . ideas of ming and people globaly stolon by corp in ny . and my former lawer in DC . share my story . Best KGA futurevisionaries
Gabriel

Osogbo, Nigeria

#29 Jul 11, 2007
Am an ophan and was raised under an ophanage home up till this age, i wish to further but no chance that's not why i write... i wish all rich people would use there pure money to lift the less privilegde up, and the poor people also should help themself so as to make proper use of the little help they find, For me, am fully grown up and have help myself to study computer science having an National Diploma, if any one care or wish to help me i would appreciate but it's only the job i need, i would fit in as a computer operator and a webdesigner cus i couldn't further my education again, meanwhile i wish all rich people good success on all there endourvour,am a citizen of Nigeria and not ready to hide my identity. Thanks

Since: Jun 07

Bangkok, Thailand

#30 Jul 12, 2007
jen in mooresville wrote:
so true
hope they are helping people with there money
I hope so
leanda

Jamestown, NY

#31 Jul 22, 2007
an invitation to a wealthy person: i have a couple of products i would like to manufacture and distribute. i need an investment angel. hopefully, we could both profit. i'd like to make enough money to never qualify for government help again...
MD iqbal Hossain

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#32 Aug 16, 2007
FLOOD VICTIM HELP.PLEASE.
Dear Sir:
Reference may please be made on the above.
In this connection, I would like to inform you that I am a poor citizen of people of Bangladesh. Sir you are great rich man and kindness. So far you know that massive flood have been occurred during this running month in my country. Flood claimed thousands of peoples lives, damaged crops, livestocks and houses. My houses and essential stuff has been seriously damaged by this dreadful flood. I lost everything devastation Flood and terrible climate of this year. Now I need some money just for hand to mouth. There is no job our country because Bangladesh is over population country. So it is very hard to get a job. Please help me, I need your help, please.Only give very small amount,so when its joint together show large amount.
In the above circumstance I fervently hope and pray that you would kindly give me some money or any kind of help. I shall remember it for ever and pray almighty God for you forever.
I'm very poor sir.Please help me sir.Only very very small amount.
Yours truly,
MD:IQBAL HOSSAIN
EMAIL:iqbal.help@gmail.com
Account Information
Md.Iqbal Hossain
A/C NO; 1509 8021 5506
BRAC BANK LIMITED,
Dhaka ,Bangladesh .
John Doe

United States

#34 Aug 17, 2007
so true
hope they are helping people with there money
there (adverb)= in or at that place; at that point in an action, speech, etc

their (pronoun)= a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun
Desmond Hume

Milford, CT

#36 Aug 17, 2007
<quoted text>
Are you a teacher?
Then get off my case Jerk.
It's easier to make your arguments if you use proper spelling and grammar.
Tashipem

Thimphu, Bhutan

#38 Sep 8, 2007
sir please donate to me also . if you want donate me please e mail me at tashitashipem@yahoo.co.uk
Omaha Joe

Omaha, NE

#40 Sep 11, 2007
I live in the big O. Sure, I bump into Warren at the bowling alley, the titty bar and the hardware store fairly often. What a guy! Just as regular as the day is long. Seriously, he's always got a quarter to spare for the homeless guy who licks his windshield. And the girls at the club, they think he's pretty great too. One of them actually told me they just can't wait to see him come.

One of the guys told me that he saw ole Warren blubbering over his hot beef sandwich at Gorats when he found about those poor folks in Darfur, whatever that is. The guy said WB was so upset he spent a couple more billion or was it trillion over there! What a classy guy.
Daniel

Ghana

#41 Sep 12, 2007
I am a student and need your help to finish my university education. Thank you
VinceFoster

Mount Prospect, IL

#43 Sep 23, 2007
Mike B wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no love of the Simons, but look at the size of their building. They employ people, lots of them.
Wealthy people own corporations, spend money and provide venture capital.
This fact seems to be outide the thoughts of this esteemed board.
Keep in mind that the Simons recieve a healthy tax dollar subsidy for their sports/entertainment ventures.

I have no problem with anyone's personal wealth as long as it was earned. Take a look at one of Indiana's resident billionaires, Jim Irsay. His wealth is accumulated and increased by using the power of law to extract (@ gunpoint) even more dollars from citizens that might not otherwise purchase his entertainment product. Now there's someone who wealth was/is acquired thru morally offensive means.
Gary

Tucson, AZ

#44 Sep 26, 2007
I read once about a guy who made millions. He said that after three or four million he pretty much had everything he could ever want. I'm sure some would disagree with that. But I would hope if I had that kind of money a great majority would go to help others.

http://www.grandcanyonquotes.blogspot.com
Ssali Isaac from Uganda

Kampala, Uganda

#46 Sep 17, 2008
Iam a male aged 26yrs finished a Diploma in Finance and Business Computing from Makerere University in Uganda and i aquired a second class upper 3.75 CGP and i would like to go for futher studies but i have failled to get money for my course. Iam appering to any one who can advise me on how to get schoolaship of a sponsor and iam ready to offer back after finiishing my studies. Thanx. Isaac from Kampala Uganda.
+256712775535
SSALI ISAAC
MUKONO BOOKSHOP
P.O.BOX 7
KAMPALA
UGANDA
ssalizac@yahoo.com
Bahati peter

Kampala, Uganda

#47 Nov 12, 2008
Hello to all of you generous people, am looking for how to go for my degree course because of luck of funds.Any out there to help will be rewarded by God a million times.God bless you.bahatpeter@yahoo.com
sylivia

Kampala, Uganda

#48 Nov 21, 2008
Dear Robert Clayton, am requesting you to further my education. Am doing Human Resource Management 1st Year at Makerere University Uganda challenged with tution fees.
Reach me at namuleme.sylivia@gmail,com for more information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knights of Columbus golf tourney tees up for CAShh (Sep '15) Mon Killing Chris Col... 5
News Kathryn Sullivan Made CEO of Central Region at ... (Aug '08) Nov 10 Ontheinside 8
News Bernie Sanders:Time is ripe for Medicare for all Oct '17 Lawrence Wolf 48
Kenneth! What is the Puppet Show Character and ... Sep '17 Television VideoEng 1
Outpatient and the KGB Camp German SS Commander... Sep '17 PrinterBench Tech 1
News The Latest: Insurer says cost-sharing will stab... Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
insurance not 4 you, not this year fill up ... Sep '17 farmers 2
More from around the web