Two smaller unions agree deals with L...

Two smaller unions agree deals with Lockheed

There are 3 comments on the MSN Money story from May 19, 2012, titled Two smaller unions agree deals with Lockheed. In it, MSN Money reports that:

Lockheed Martin Corp said on Saturday it had negotiated new contracts with two smaller unions at its Fort Worth, Texas plant, even as a strike by the larger machinists union stretched into a fifth week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSN Money.

Mike Shelton

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 20, 2012
It appears that Lockheed Martin is okay with pension plans. Logically they are behind on engineering, planning and the will to treat large groups of employees as worth employees.
Klaus Winters

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
F*ck the Unions!
SKYKING

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2012
ok lay off and close down all those evil fiter aircraft comp.who will build your f16s for a war?I WONT for shure .who would attack you ask?i dont know .maybe MEXICO,they are all ready a failed state.maybe your commie china buddies will build them.or perhaps the ruskies.like it or not we must keep the assembly lines up and running with the skilled UNION labor to build the planes,tanks,ships,ect.our country is a war based economic system.allways has been allways will be.WAR IS GOOD,it removes the weak and makes the strong stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huge peach, scorned by some, is plucked from At... May '16 Incognito Kinda 12
News It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) May '16 let them buy yours 29
Starting out with app. Process May '16 Alopez0811 1
Which Chapter, Ventura County or Orange County? Apr '16 SoCal Dude 1
Type of drug testing Mar '16 Schanobi 1
News State Department can't find emails of top Clint... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
Gifts Appreciated for Survivor of Human Slavery... Feb '16 Patricia_McGurk 1
More from around the web