Home Sales Volume Climbs in Each Metr...

Home Sales Volume Climbs in Each Metro Detroit County, May Figures Show

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Home Sales Volume Climbs in Each Metro Detroit County, May Figures Show. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The number of homes and condos sold in four Metro Detroit counties rose significantly last month, while median sales prices were relatively stable in most areas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
You know I don't have time for this leave me the hell alone for god sakes !
Kingfish

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Investors are buying houses mostly. Section 8 is a gold mine. Take the kept up $100,000. houses from the year 2008. Add a spattering of negoroids that just stand onna porch all day. Investors are snapping up these homes a half block at a time. Each house goes for about $18,000. to $25,000. now. Every suburb is going through this. The snot suckers are ruining the area. Flight is in progress. I will drive through I suppose in about 20 years and I bet I see a Mini-Me of Detroit. Modest homes with very large lots is the way to go for decent white folk. The negoroids positively wont dance in front of tree's.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Visit Romulus to see new large homes on acreage lots that are owned by black people ?
Get off that porch and look around Kingy lol
Kingfish

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Visit Romulus to see new large homes on acreage lots that are owned by black people ?
Get off that porch and look around Kingy lol
... Romulus has "ALWAYS" been a place where go go dancers, strippers, and black who be the baby daddy people live. They sell all the pot at the airport motels too. The hoes work the out of towners. Romulus is an exception to the rule, with whats going on today. Just cruise up and down those weed feild newly paves streets pal. You look around ... not me.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Obama 2012
sophia

Livonia, MI

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Like the car dealers say, lose a little on each deal and make it up on volume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Housing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PulteGroup beats Street 1Q forecasts on sales b... (Apr '16) 21 hr Ttrumped Univ 2
News GTA home prices cap tumultuous year with meagre... Jan 4 Sinkhole 1
News Five tips to help a new real estate agent provi... Dec 22 Bobby Terry Jr 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Dec 21 lotsa offshore mo... 11
News Few economists defend disappearing mortgage tax... Dec '17 Thanks Trump 4
News 3 Homebuilders To Avoid, 1 To Consider Now (Feb '12) Dec '17 yidfellas v USA 15
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Nov '17 mayrakelley 7
More from around the web