Unfinished business: High-end home bu...

Unfinished business: High-end home builder in Fort Lauderdale s...

There are 202 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Unfinished business: High-end home builder in Fort Lauderdale s.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

FORT LAUDERDALE Glenn Wright's fortunes soared with the city's hunger for luxury real estate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

future past

Jupiter, FL

#186 Jun 21, 2009
First of all glenn wright is too smart to hold a contractors license.He would hire a G.C. to take the heat. Wake up! He is a master manipulator & like any skilled chess player he is several moves ahead of everyone.
The Big Return

Germantown, TN

#187 Jun 28, 2009
What comes around goes around....
Just go to 1212 E. Broward Blvd. 3rd floor.
Ask for Glenn.
Surprised, not really.
future past

Jupiter, FL

#188 Jul 3, 2009
What's so important about 1212 E. Broward Blvd. 3rd floor? The word is Glenn Wright is spending a lot of time out of Fl. Namely, N.Carolina & Tenn.
Tap Dancing at a phantom office is like the double edged bungee chord, you are sent crashing on the rocks or....Might as well take a map out &throw a dart to find him. hmm
peggy santiago

Pompano Beach, FL

#189 Aug 14, 2009
My loan audit is now completed. Came up fraud by Independent Title now Independent Title of Ft Lauderdale. Sun Sun is doing a story soon and will furish docs.

This title company has been in bed with Glenn wright for years.

Thank you Vince Clancy for coming foward about the fraud from Gleen and Independent title.

Dont forget Jex Richdson to.
Hope they rot in hell.
Renter
#191 Jan 5, 2010
future past wrote:
What's so important about 1212 E. Broward Blvd. 3rd floor? The word is Glenn Wright is spending a lot of time out of Fl. Namely, N.Carolina & Tenn.
Tap Dancing at a phantom office is like the double edged bungee chord, you are sent crashing on the rocks or....Might as well take a map out &throw a dart to find him. hmm
That address just so happens to be the address for Blair International Corp, and Lennon Stravato.

Sounds like Lennon and Glenn are in bed together to me.
Anon
#194 Jan 7, 2010
Tango Sierra Uno wrote:
If you actually find a PHONE NUMBER for Blair Int'l, please post it here.
I have the number, posted it, but my post got deleted. Send me your e-mail and I'll send it to you; anyone that want's it.
mgordon

Portland, OR

#195 Feb 13, 2010
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Subject: Fw: Doukas, Ted (53243)
Please john help me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:21:53 -0700
To: <tdblaircorp @gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Doukas, Ted (53243)
Hi Ted,
So there are a few different things we can do to make it so your name does not show on public record anymore for Blair International, Inc. If you can hold out until mid July, we can just file the Annual List early, which is due on 9/30/09. Nevada allows an entity to file their Annual List up to 90 days in advance, but no earlier than that.
Ann Martin

Columbus, OH

#196 Apr 13, 2010
Are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name really Gayle or is it TED DOUKAS??? hahaha
Just wondering what you mean when you mention Ted Doukas' name. I am trying to get some scoop on a crook with the same name, and I'm wondering if this is the same guy that you are referring to. Please let me know any information you may have on this guy. Thanks
Randy

AOL

#197 May 21, 2010
I am repairing some columns on a Wright home. Does anyone know where to purchase the column bases? They are the same on all his homes
ann martin

Columbus, OH

#199 May 26, 2010
mgordon wrote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Subject: Fw: Doukas, Ted (53243)
Please john help me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:21:53 -0700
To: <tdblaircorp @gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Doukas, Ted (53243)
Hi Ted,
So there are a few different things we can do to make it so your name does not show on public record anymore for Blair International, Inc. If you can hold out until mid July, we can just file the Annual List early, which is due on 9/30/09. Nevada allows an entity to file their Annual List up to 90 days in advance, but no earlier than that.
How did you get this email. Are you working on behalf of Ted, or you just another person being scammed by the crook? I've already got a pretty solid case against him, but any additional info. is always appreciated.
billy

Yonkers, NY

#200 Jun 23, 2010
ann martin wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get this email. Are you working on behalf of Ted, or you just another person being scammed by the crook? I've already got a pretty solid case against him, but any additional info. is always appreciated.
Ted Doukas and his lawyer were indicted in Nassau County, NY on grand larcent charges. Anyone know why?
Gossip

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#201 Aug 20, 2010
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Doukas and his lawyer were indicted in Nassau County, NY on grand larcent charges. Anyone know why?
Ted Doukas nor his lawyer were indicted... People make up the most absurd stories..
Deconstructed

Altamonte Springs, FL

#202 Aug 20, 2010
If you build it, they will come....with all kinds of money
Wrong Ted Doukas

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#204 Sep 14, 2010
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Doukas was indeed indicted for grand larceny in the second degree for a value greater than $50,000 (Case # 00313N-2010 in the Nassau County Court). Ted was arrested for this charge on February 9, 2010 (Nasau County Arrest# 05534902). By the way, if anyone wants it, Ted's home address in Delray Beach is 218 Enfield Road, Delray Beach, FL 33444.
I searched the record, that is a different Ted Doukas... They havea different birth year
anonymous

United States

#205 Sep 20, 2010
Wrong Ted Doukas wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched the record, that is a different Ted Doukas... They havea different birth year
Not sure which Ted Doukas you're talking about, but it is indeed the same Ted Doukas being discussed in this forum. The same Ted Doukas who also goes by Ted S. Doukas, Theodore Doukas and Theodorus Doukas. The same Ted Doukas that resides at 218 Enfield Road, Delray Beach, FL 33444 as well as 70 Split Rock Rd, Syosset, NY 11791. Now that Ted Doukas is known to use multiple social security numbers, so it wouldn't surprise me if he uses different birthdays too. But DO NOT be fooled,this is indeed the same Ted Doukas.
robert wynn

Pompano Beach, FL

#206 Sep 23, 2010
Any news on the Fbi and Glenn Wright fraud
GLENN WRIGHT

Indiantown, FL

#209 Oct 21, 2010
VINCE CLANCY is a complete fraud! beware of this realtor who got just what he deserved - EVICTED!
he never even had to pay rent and never lived so good! he is from a trailer park in the tennessee woods!
cindy wallick

Indiantown, FL

#210 Oct 21, 2010
glenn wright was more than in bed with "jacqui sells" aka jacqui federico-squire of RE/MAX CONSULTANTS REALTY. she raked in millions of $$$$$$$$$ in commissions and bonuses .....
cindy wallick

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#211 Jan 28, 2011
cindy wallick wrote:
glenn wright was more than in bed with "jacqui sells" aka jacqui federico-squire of RE/MAX CONSULTANTS REALTY. she raked in millions of $$$$$$$$$ in commissions and bonuses .....
I am Cindy Wallick and I did not write the above statement...This is a false statement and someone has used my name illegally...I would not trust this website for any information...
acer

Pompano Beach, FL

#212 Feb 2, 2011
So did Greg Jaxheimer the crook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Housing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developers resort to demolition to build new ho... Aug 20 ANON 1
News How much is too much for a closing gift from a ... (Dec '15) Aug 6 DeloresGebhardt 2
News Gap in affordable housing gap continues: Halton... Jul 31 house prices 200 ... 3
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun '16 frigginhell 22
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Jun '16 hamada 54
News Would Trump's immigration policy hurt housing? Jun '16 Just Sayin 6
News Key measure of Canadian household debt remains ... Jun '16 marktan 1
More from around the web