Hmm let's see: I have no car note, no credit card debt, and I'm current on my house payments, and always pay my own way. And let me check----- Yeah I'm still a Liberal!Liberals are:
1. First in line for food and the last to be found when it is time to pay.
2. People who feel entitled.
3. People who are behind on their house payments and are expecting the rest of us to bail them out.
4. Upside down on their car payments.
5. Can't make their credit card payments on time.
6. Can not maintain a monogamous relationship with either sex.
7. Responsible for our national debt.
8. Don't have any moral values but feel wronged if someone treats them the way they treat others.
9. Deny God but start praying when they are in trouble.
10. Not students of history so they continue to make the same mistakes again and again.
11. People who in many cases suffer residual effects from prior drug use or current drug use.
12. In most cases lower IQ's than conservatives.
13. More likely to be afraid to admit they believe in God.
Jun 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com
Founders, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, of Atlanta, opened two Home Depot stores on June 22, 1979, with a vision of one-stop shopping for the do-it yourselfer.
Comments (Page 5)
|Lowe's agrees to $500,000 settlement over EPA v...||Wed||poor little me||11|
|Pier 1 to close some 60 stores (Apr '07)||Tue||Rachal||382|
|Devens Sonoco plant to close; 350 jobs will be ... (Aug '08)||Jul 7||jeff||12|
|Obama picks ex-P&G head to lead Veterans Affairs||Jul 5||the Light||4|
|Ex P&G head Obama choice to lead Veterans Affairs||Jul 1||Le Jimbo||17|
|FTC targets Pom juice health claims (Sep '10)||Jun 24||Norman||15|
|Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07)||Jun 23||Kendall||16|