Toro plans manufacturing facility in ...

Toro plans manufacturing facility in Romania

There are 42 comments on the story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Toro plans manufacturing facility in Romania. In it, reports that:

Toro Co. said today it plans to build an irrigation products facility in Romania to give it greater access to the Eastern European market.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Craiova, Romania

#41 Sep 10, 2011
That is when a bunch of cowboys are talking about economy :)).
Yes, you should close your borders and produce everything in USA. Then , see you in Stone Age !
Every country on Earth should, aslo, close the borders and consuming their own products ; not buying anything from USA etc...
Go and milk your plastic cows, better !
By the way : We would be forever grateful if you'll take back in USA these shitty things named Cola, McShit and few other craps
So, youll produce ALL the crap in USA .

Craiova, Romania

#42 Sep 10, 2011
also *

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Oct 12 DeAna 131
News Lowe's in Trouble (Feb '12) Oct 11 nedm 317
News America's highest paid CEO puts giant Orinda es... Oct 7 TRUMPLING me 2
News Restoration Hardware paint.... (Feb '09) Oct 1 Gary 6
News Corporate Greed Profile: Lowes CEO, Robert A. N... (Nov '09) Sep 21 tekkytommy 117
News Manchin attends Martinsburg job fair Sep '16 Benny 1
News More jobs eyed for Arm & Hammer (May '10) Jul '16 beLOWthebelt 24
More from around the web