Furniture store The Dump to enter Atlanta, Tempe

Sep 23, 2009 Full story: Furniture Today 19

HOUSTON a ' Haynes Furniture will enter two new states early next year with the opening of The Dump stores in Atlanta and Tempe, Ariz., and could open one more new store before 2010 is out.

Full Story
rce

Plano, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Please go to
www.thedishonestdump.com
or
www.thedumpsucks.com
The DUMP Furniture stores have ripped hundreds of people off. Please read and support. Thank you.
Ron

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
The dump is terrible. Aful quality.
Mrs C

Fairburn, GA

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Horrible experience with the Atlanta store. Made a large purchase on the opening day in Atlanta. Was contacted the next day and told that another customer purchased the same item and I would have to drive back into the store for a refund. Then, I took Monday off for the delivery of the remaining items purchased. Well, at 6:00pm I called to find out what time the delivery would be there. I was informed that there was a glitch in the system and my delivery has been rescheduled for the following Sunday. WHAT! I took the entire day off for nothing. I cancelled my entire order and will purchase furniture from somewhere else with better customer service.
Samuel

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Forget The Dump. Cheap, Cheap quality goods and over priced. Saw a rug there for 74% more than what I purchased from another retailer just 8 days prior. Same size, same manufatcurer, same patern, same rug! Pleae be an informed consumer, and guarantee you will leave without purchase and won't go back to this rip off joint.
Doug

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2010
I bought at The Dump this past weekend and got a great deal. I bought a table for my front hall - made of reclaimed wood.
X HD Oldster

Palatine, IL

#6 Mar 15, 2010
probably sell cheap shit from china like home depot sell cheap shit Ryobi!! Home depot is the dump of the home remodeling business!!!!
Georgia Peach

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2010
Made the mistake of buying from The Dump. They said delivery would be from 3:30-7:30 p.m. It is now 8:53 and we are still waiting. Their delivery contractors won't return calls. Terrible customer service. When we finally got a customer service rep she said the paperwork showed delivery as late as 9:30 p.m. Buyer beware. We'll see what the furniture looks like when and if we finally get it.
Mrs B

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 26, 2010
BEWARE!!! We purchased some furniture the wknd that it opened. We get a call next wknd from the sales rep (when the items where supposed to be delivered) to let us know that he screw up and the items where sold to another person AFTER we bought it in CASH!!!!! We have been trying to get some information on when they are going to get those models back in the store and the ONLY response we get is: "I DON'T KNOW, SOMETIME BEFORE DEC 2010".

“One voice is enough.”

Since: Jul 07

Tempe, AZ

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Wow. The Dump hasn't yet come to Tempe and it's already gotten a bad rap.
Unhappywithdump

Cumming, GA

#10 May 23, 2010
Terrible return policy! This store is only open on the weekends, so their "so called 7 day return policy" is only 2 days. Very inflexible and in uncustomer friendly. Customer service blamed it on not calling them within the seven days, even though that is not how the policy is printed. Buyer beware!!! If you buy on Sunday, you better have no issues that would require a return or you are screwed! We have better options in Atlanta, people!

Redmond, WA

#11 May 24, 2010
where is this place?
wanda

Douglasville, GA

#12 Jun 21, 2010
We're waiting on an item as we speak. It was supposed to have been delivered last saturday...we moved our furniture, etc. We get a call at 5 PM Friday before telling us it will be delivered the following Saturday (26'th)instead!!! We called that Friday night and they apologized saying it was their mistake and that it would be delivered on this Saturday (19) after all but in the eveing time...between 5 and 9 PM. No show. Then they said Sunday between 5 and 9 PM... no show again. Today is Monday, we just called and they said...again...between 5 and 9 PM. We spoke to some manager..."Rob"...bu t we're just getting lip service and a run around. They obviously don't care. We'll be cancelling our order too. What a shame.
Julian

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 24, 2010
Contrary to some comments, I have had great experiences with the Tempe Store. I purchased two items at different time. the deliveries were both within the time frame stated.
Guest Atlanta GA

Acworth, GA

#14 Jun 27, 2010
Julian wrote:
Contrary to some comments, I have had great experiences with the Tempe Store. I purchased two items at different time. the deliveries were both within the time frame stated.
I agree Julian I had a wonderful experience. Visited the Atlanta store twice, recently purchased a new home and was looking for nice, quality furniture for my master suite. Because the room is so large I found the perfect bedroom group. The furniture was delivered earlier than originally promised and the delivery crew was very professional and courteous.
45K aprons vote union

Miami, FL

#15 Jul 6, 2010
Any vendor that depot is doing with will very likely have to line the merchants pockets to get a product into depot. Ever wonder why there are SOOOOOO many terrible products in depot; some SSC clean apron got a fat envelop to put that junk on the shelf. Get informed or get walked all over.
im interest in the DUMP

Surprise, AZ

#16 Aug 18, 2010
i would love to see what the dump has to offer
Redheadnation

Glendale, AZ

#17 Jun 3, 2011
I have purchase items twice from the Dump in Tempe Az. I love the items and delivery was on time. Customer service was fantastic. I got some unique pieces and at a fantastic price. I'm very pleased and I will buy from them again.
no more secrets

Palatine, IL

#18 Jun 3, 2011
Redheadnation wrote:
I have purchase items twice from the Dump in Tempe Az. I love the items and delivery was on time. Customer service was fantastic. I got some unique pieces and at a fantastic price. I'm very pleased and I will buy from them again.
Somebody should take a dump on your red head. spammer
acworth customer

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2012
bought a massage chair it was represented as a 50% discount not so. the price was just what it is on line and the freight would have been free. No sales tax to that. I feel I was lied to. Delivery which I paid for was to be between 4&7 pm now 7:30 and I left work at 3:30 to meet the truck.LOOK ELSEWHERE THE DUMP IS COME ON AND A RIP OFF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activist pleads guilty in Ohio for P&G HQ protest Sep 8 Pops 1
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Home Depot, ... Sep 7 saL 1
Home Depot holds job fair for Brampton West store Aug 23 JAnet 1
Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Aug 22 Sandy 81
Ecolab, 3M send medical supplies to West Africa Aug 21 Jessie 1
Sterilite steps up to the plate again, this tim... (Nov '10) Jul '14 flexmaster 9
Lowe's agrees to $500,000 settlement over EPA v... Jul '14 kep1979 14
•••

Household Products People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••