Stable Housing Seen in Home Depot-Lowe's Leading Market: Retail

Nov 29, 2011 Read more: Bloomberg

Shares of Home Depot Inc. and Lowe's Cos. -- the two largest U.S. home-improvement retailers -- are outperforming other consumer discretionary stocks as the worst of the declines in the housing market may be over.

Read more
mad1

Woodstock, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2011
PLEASE, GOD allow the struggle in housing to be over. I have held home-depot for, close to, 15 years. I know that HD is a great company, and I have the faith that it is over. I pray to the almighty, that it is over, no more!!!!!!!!!!
HerpDerpington

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2011
HD sucks.. sell now and dont look back before you lose even more money...

That company is TRYING to go out of business.
They both have problems

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Lowe's has serious management problems.
Doesnt Gossip

Monroe, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Lowes is making money! The management problems are a thing of the past. They got rid of a lot of high paying dead weight positions (employees that had worked there too long and thought they were indispensable) and replaced them with good part time workers and improved technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News eBay Names Three Executives to Key Leadership P... 17 hr Philip Cohen 3
News Corporate Greed Profile: Lowes CEO, Robert A. N... (Nov '09) Apr 15 lowes spec 108
News eBay bulks up leadership team ahead of PayPal s... Apr 14 Philip Cohen 1
News Struggling Aco to rejoin Ace Hardware group (Jan '14) Apr 10 John Silly 3
News Ace Hardware brings 15,000 to Denver (Oct '11) Apr 10 Elise Gingerich 79
News Walmart, Fred's, and Ace Hardware Black Friday ... (Oct '10) Apr 10 Elise Gingerich 2
News Lowe's and Keep America Beautiful Celebrate Lau... Apr 9 Super Twink 2
More from around the web