Lowe's (LOW) Share Price Target Raise...

Lowe's (LOW) Share Price Target Raised to $33.00 by Longbow Research Analysts

There are 2 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Lowe's (LOW) Share Price Target Raised to $33.00 by Longbow Research Analysts. In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Analysts at Longbow Research boosted their price target on shares of Lowe's from $29.00 to $33.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Confused with sarcasm

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Feb 10, 2012
*******NEWS FLASH *********

lOWES shares are expected to rise on the announcement that a new stream of unrealize income will hit the bottom line for fiscal 2012.

Executives at LOWES refused to divulge to source of this income but stated they expect it to continue and possible increase next year. SARC
mr truth

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2012
I know for a fact where extra profit to the bottom line are coming from. The company hired a firm to restructure its employees out or base pay and spiff that were what got the company is today. Nothing more the more VP and CEO greed. Makes me sick as the all were sure to give themselves loyality bonuses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flooding concerns remain after Erika Aug 31 TOASTER 2
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Aug 22 Kim 98
News LIST: Georgia's top public companies and their ... Jul '15 YASMIN KINNARATH 1
News Target helped to answer Lowe's dilemma in Canada Jun '15 Kyle 1
News Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07) May '15 bengiekrome 17
News Ron Johnson unboxes e-commerce with GoEnjoy.com May '15 Cabbie 3
News Beyond the hype, is the Tesla home-powered batt... May '15 Shame 1
More from around the web