Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work?

Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work?

There are 64 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work?. In it, EDGE reports that:

When Coach Sue Sylvester says "Boycott Amway," you'd better listen - or you could end up with the Glee villain's signature referee whistle jammed in your ear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#61 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
You say the screwiest things. Keep doing it!!
Neko

Japan

#65 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey [email protected], I see you're one to try and jump on someone that tries to be reasonable with you. Jump on me, you shiteating MFer. You down razer because he likes normal!!! Let me tell you what's normal for you [email protected] Your main diet consists of Feces and Semen. You're nothing but a walking talking breathing cesspool. You like taking a DlCK up your A$$, then su:cking your Queer lovers DlCK clean afterwards. That's your norm, [email protected] Now report me and see how that works for you, you fking shiteating pervert.
Ya sick bi:tch ya need a bum beatin.
Neko

Japan

#66 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
Take it up the bum bi:tch.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#67 Feb 25, 2013
razer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you [email protected], I could bankrupt your a:ss if I wanted to. You CSers think you're something special. The only thing you're special at, is eating after each other. You Sh!t eating bastar:ds.
Yeah, keep the crazy coming! Show everyone who you really are.

Trash.

Thanks for demonstrating the dementedness of anti-gay people.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#68 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey [email protected], I see you're one to try and jump on someone that tries to be reasonable with you. Jump on me, you shiteating MFer. You down razer because he likes normal!!! Let me tell you what's normal for you [email protected] Your main diet consists of Feces and Semen. You're nothing but a walking talking breathing cesspool. You like taking a DlCK up your A$$, then su:cking your Queer lovers DlCK clean afterwards. That's your norm, [email protected] Now report me and see how that works for you, you fking shiteating pervert.
LOL - you and razer should get together and blow each other.

You know you want to.

Normal straight men don't act like you two. Something's up with both of you.

I think you keep talking about dick because you want some.
Neko

Japan

#69 Feb 25, 2013
razer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you [email protected], I could bankrupt your a:ss if I wanted to. You CSers think you're something special. The only thing you're special at, is eating after each other. You Sh!t eating bastar:ds.
You need a bum beatin too bi:tch.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#73 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, there's nothing normal about you Shiteating [email protected] But even most Queers don't act as if everyone else is beneath them, like you do. Got news for you Queer, you're the scum on a normal persons shoe right after he has stepped in a pile of dog SHlT. As far as you trying to insinuate about, me or any other straight person, being a filthy A$$ nasty Queer and wanting to engage in the type of perversion that you do, you're so fking delusional and sick, it's pathetic. By the way [email protected], the next time you su:ck a DlCK, I hope you choke on it.
There you go again. Normal straight men don't talk like that. Even if they are ignorant and don't like gay people, they still don't take it to that level. That says something about you.

I'm quite well-adjusted. You have issues.

And yes, I suck dick - my husband's dick. And vice versa. Grow up and get over it.

Choke on that, bitch.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#74 Feb 25, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
A homosexuals greatest insult to a normal person. To project that they are engaging in your own disgusting behavior. Get help Tony.
Hurry, before the crap buildup in your junk turns you into a zombie.
It's something I don't throw around lightly because I believe it is overused.

But when there is this level of vitriol, there's a very high probability at least one of these two is a self-hater in the closet.

It's funny the way you talk about "disgusting behavior" when #1 you can only make assumptions about what I do or do not do, and #2 the disgusting behavior is exemplified in all these posts by the anti-gay wackadoos.
Front Line Fighter

Irwin, PA

#76 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it does say something about me. It says, I don't like your nasty [email protected] A$$. You're nothing but a worthless piece of SHlT.
Hey, NoQ, you are kind of acting like a liberal here. It is a leftist tactic to denigrate people and call names. Let's try to rise above that, OK?
gecdec

Rochester, PA

#79 Feb 26, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Only a small percentage do they work

Fort Lauderdale FL

#80 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it does say something about me. It says, I don't like your nasty [email protected] A$$. You're nothing but a worthless piece of SHlT.
And that means nothing.

Do you realize that? It's just a tirade. It has no meaning. You said *nothing*

What is your problem? Obviously it has nothing to do with me, just with gay people in general. So what is your problem?

Tell us why you behave this way. Normal straight men don't. There is something that makes you overreact compared to normal people. What is it?

Nobody hates somebody for no reason, even if the reason is only imaginary. What's your reason?

Try to answer with something close to a FACT instead of just saying, "I hate you I hate you" like a frickin little mental case bitch.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#81 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just giving back what I got. You want to call me down, then call him down also.
Oh please, all you ever post are mindless rants.

Get therapy.
lilith_Satans_Wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

#84 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C said: It means nothing. Do you realize that? It's just a tirade. It has no meaning. You said *nothing*
If that was true, like you say, then it wouldn't bother you so. You Queers don't want to hear facts. You just want to hear what pleases you. Not from me. You get the cold hard facts, like it or not. Deal with it [email protected]
STFU loooser
Chance

Grove City, PA

#85 Feb 26, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
A quiet dignity far removed from anyone you will ever encounter, SniKKKers. Being a common man or poor does not inevitably mean being a junk-food-slobbering, WalMart-shopping pig. Your assumptions are insulting to the "common man" as is your confusion of low income with poor taste, but that's hardly surprising coming from you.
That makes you the snottiest snob of them all. Typical liberal/progressive snobbiness. You wouldn't know a common man or a poor person if you fell over one, which you probably do on a regularly basis because you probably can't be bothered to even notice anyone but a gay or a gay supporter, much less not intrude on their space. TOTAL hypocrisy like all leftists, and TOTALLY disgusting. Jackwagon!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#86 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just giving back what I got. You want to call me down, then call him down also.
I agree with Front Line Fighter, however, I would never call down a liberal/progressive/leftists. I love it when they show their a**es by being name-calling jerks. That is their true personality, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#87 Feb 26, 2013
lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>STFU loooser
quote: "If that was true, like you say, then it wouldn't bother you so. You Queers don't want to hear facts. You just want to hear what pleases you. Not from me. You get the cold hard facts, like it or not. Deal with it [email protected]"

To NoQ:

Don't get it twisted. Just because I take 30 seconds to chump you doesn't mean it "bothers me so." You just deserved to get chumped.

What facts? When have you ever posted facts?

Dude, you're worthless, and you're a mess. You should read your own posts. What adults talks like you? And you keep doing it because you don't even realize what a spectacle you are. You're like the drunk in the middle of the room - they're laughing AT you.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#88 Feb 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you the snottiest snob of them all. Typical liberal/progressive snobbiness. You wouldn't know a common man or a poor person if you fell over one, which you probably do on a regularly basis because you probably can't be bothered to even notice anyone but a gay or a gay supporter, much less not intrude on their space. TOTAL hypocrisy like all leftists, and TOTALLY disgusting. Jackwagon!
Your point of view is absolutely bizarre. What are you, a shoe shiner?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#89 Feb 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Front Line Fighter, however, I would never call down a liberal/progressive/leftists. I love it when they show their a**es by being name-calling jerks. That is their true personality, and I wouldn't change it for anything.
That's because you're too stupid to realize what is up. You heard something that sounded good once and you parrot it back, but you're not capable of THOUGHT which would make you realize you are misapplying it.

If you're having a legitimate argument, and ALL the other person can do is call you names, then you have a point.

But - number one - first, you have to make a legitimate argument. You people don't do that.

Number two: if the other person substantively answers you - AND ALSO calls you names, that doesn't mean they "can't" make an argument. They did. AND they called you names, probably because you deserved it or it felt good to call you that name.

See, smart people can do both - tell you why you're wrong, and then express anger by calling you a dickhead.

Don't mistake that for a victory on your part. That's just something parents tell stupid kids so they don't feel bad. You're old enough to know that now.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#91 Feb 27, 2013
NoQ wrote:
Tony C posted: What facts? When have you ever posted facts?
You Queers DlCK each other up the A$$- FACT.......you Queers su:ck each others DlCK- FACT........most of you Queers su:ck a DlCK right after getting your SHlT packed without washing it, therefore consuming more feces than any straight person ever thought of- another FACT THOSE ARE FACTS whether you like to hear them or not. See if you can lie out of them true facts, [email protected]
Seriously? Those are your facts? Well, some of them are almost true.

I can't believe I'm trying to turn this into a serious discussion, but just like straight people, different people do different things and some people don't do certain things.

First of all, calling us "you queers" is disrespectful and earns you attitude in our replies.

Yes, many gay people have anal sex.(So do many straight people.) And just like straight people, some do it more than others. For example, with an odd exception in my early 30's, I reserved anal sex for serious long term relationships, and only after each of us had taken a blood test. FACT.

Over almost a dozen years, there were 3 relationships that qualified. Two each lasted about a year, and the third was maybe 6 months. There may have been anal sex a total of about 15 times total from all three of those relationships. It was not something I preferred to do regularly. And yes, I was in both positions at different times.

Now, don't get me wrong, there were blow jobs galore LOL.

But the whole "without washing it" thing - nah. Now, I've met people who have done that. I don't even like to use public toilets so there is no way I am doing that, or kissing somebody after they've done that, etc. No. But you're claiming "MOST" people do that as a "FACT" so I'll have to call bullpucky on that one unless you have some proof.

P.S. Condoms are very effective at keeping your dick clean.

What's bizarre is that #1 you think these are insults and #2 your abnormal obsession with them.

You think a straight man never banged a chick in the rear and then she blew him to finish?

Do I make a federal case out of that? No. It's none of my business.

See, this is where you hang yourself up. To me, as a gay man, I think eating [email protected] has to be the most disgusting thing a human can do. However, I'm not 14 years old, so I don't run around going "eeew groooosssss how do you do that omg omg you're so gross!!" I'm an adult, and since it does gross me out I don't particularly want to talk about it. The last thing I would do is bring it up and keep talking about it over and over with a bunch of people who do it and love it!!

So as always, this speaks more about you. You are dwelling on our sex lives, which is so not the biggest aspect of our lives.(Hell, especially now that I've been married for almost 6 years. Oh and p.s. in that six years we've had anal sex exactly zero times. And that's no big deal. As I said, blow jobs are just fine - no muss, no fuss. And damn right they get cleaned first.) But back to you and your cray-cray. You are dwelling on our sex lives to a bizarre degree for someone who isn't involved in it.

Normal straight men don't do that. They are too busy thinking about themselves getting laid. They would not come here and spend hours upon hours upon hours arguing about something they think is so disgusting and repeating it over and over. The crazy Christians have their own angle, they're not talking about what you're talking about. YOU convict yourself by constantly talking about nothing of substance, just screaming like a girl about what you think we do in bed. What is your deal?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#93 Feb 27, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackwagon? Unless that means "Ignore the preceding because I'm a total idiot," your response is completely illogical. You really need to work on your reading and comprehension skills, SniKKKers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowe's names Michael Jones chief customer officer (Mar '14) 7 hr Hootus 14
News Investors Purchase Large Volume of Call Options... 10 hr mini lovely 1
News Why Lowe's Companies Inc. Stock Rose 11% Last M... Apr 18 BOB 1
News Insider Selling: Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) C... Apr 11 Wally 3
News Moore bounces back after 2013 tornado Apr 9 buildthewall 1
News Dying Sears Is Having One of the Most Disastrou... Mar '17 Shopaholic 3
News Franklin Resources Inc. Sells 629,062 Shares of... Mar '17 Satx422 2
More from around the web