Lowe's to build massive distribution ...

Lowe's to build massive distribution center in Ga.

There are 1 comment on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Lowe's to build massive distribution center in Ga.. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

Executives with Lowe's Companies Inc. say they plan to break ground Wednesday on a massive new distribution center in northwest Georgia which could create hundreds of jobs for the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

“To Serve All. To Love Only One”

Since: Feb 09

My Mind

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Just don't get hurt there. They don't carry med pay insurance, according to their own insurance company.
See how they behaved towards a disabled US Army veteran at one of their stores in the Southwest. This is their official position: "Lowe's is sorry for your loss, BUT...."

http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More jobs eyed for Arm & Hammer (May '10) Jul 14 beLOWthebelt 24
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... Jul 14 InGodweTrust 29
Arrons a rip off and liers Jul 6 Cpulliam031561 1
News Home Depot: In A World of Hurt (Nov '07) Jul 5 Bill 236
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Jun '16 Amanda Williams 129
News Texas Attorney General sues network marketing c... (Jul '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Gosney 5
News Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07) Jun '16 Sarah 20
More from around the web