Lowe's to build massive distribution center in Ga.

There are 1 comment on the Sep 2, 2011, WTOC-TV Savannah story titled Lowe's to build massive distribution center in Ga.. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

Executives with Lowe's Companies Inc. say they plan to break ground Wednesday on a massive new distribution center in northwest Georgia which could create hundreds of jobs for the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

“To Serve All. To Love Only One”

Since: Feb 09

My Mind

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Just don't get hurt there. They don't carry med pay insurance, according to their own insurance company.
See how they behaved towards a disabled US Army veteran at one of their stores in the Southwest. This is their official position: "Lowe's is sorry for your loss, BUT...."

http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News eBay Names Three Executives to Key Leadership P... Apr 18 Philip Cohen 3
News Corporate Greed Profile: Lowes CEO, Robert A. N... (Nov '09) Apr 15 lowes spec 108
News eBay bulks up leadership team ahead of PayPal s... Apr 14 Philip Cohen 1
News Struggling Aco to rejoin Ace Hardware group (Jan '14) Apr 10 John Silly 3
News Ace Hardware brings 15,000 to Denver (Oct '11) Apr 10 Elise Gingerich 79
News Walmart, Fred's, and Ace Hardware Black Friday ... (Oct '10) Apr 10 Elise Gingerich 2
News Lowe's and Keep America Beautiful Celebrate Lau... Apr 9 Super Twink 2
More from around the web