Ace Hardware brings 15,000 to Denver

Oct 14, 2011 Full story: Business Journal 78

One of the five biggest conventions to hit the city this year, Ace Hardware's annual "Fall Show" opens Saturday at the Denver Convention Center, 700 14th St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#61 Oct 23, 2011
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>She probably bought an electric car too..If the car salesman told her where the electricity came from and how much she is paying to drive that car maybe she she would see the reality of mining..I cant believe these people thing that electric cars save resources.They want to build charging stations and arent really mentioning where the electricity comes from..
good to see you old friend. people have a sick sense of what's important in life.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Oct 11

Hell, Norway

#62 Oct 23, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>good to see you old friend. people have a sick sense of what's important in life.
They call them progressives, and they hug trees and occupy plces they shouldn`t.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#63 Oct 23, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>good to see you old friend. people have a sick sense of what's important in life.
Good to see you too..My neighbor recycles her stuff..She pays to recycle.Then what she recycles gets sent to china to sit on the docks where THE USA pays rent to store it until China picks it up at their leisure and the recycles it and sends it back th the USA on our dime again.And then we get to buy it back from them and reuse it.Doesnt make any sense but she says at least she is trying.I keep telling her its costing money to recycle and she is afraid of leaving her foot print on the planet. She just doesnt see how much she is paying to just pay some more.We need to build more plants to recycle and bottle our own stuff. We need to circle our freakin wagons or America is going to be too weak to help anyone else.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#64 Oct 23, 2011
Dammit, "Places"

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#65 Oct 23, 2011
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too..My neighbor recycles her stuff..She pays to recycle.Then what she recycles gets sent to china to sit on the docks where THE USA pays rent to store it until China picks it up at their leisure and the recycles it and sends it back th the USA on our dime again.And then we get to buy it back from them and reuse it.Doesnt make any sense but she says at least she is trying.I keep telling her its costing money to recycle and she is afraid of leaving her foot print on the planet. She just doesnt see how much she is paying to just pay some more.We need to build more plants to recycle and bottle our own stuff. We need to circle our freakin wagons or America is going to be too weak to help anyone else.
she PAYS to recycle? damn, we recycle too, but i get paid for my junk. steel is going for 13 dollars a hundred right now, aluminum is close to .80 a pound. there is no junk autos or cans or steel anywhere, here in WV. everyone has gathered it up to be sold.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#66 Oct 23, 2011
oh, i forgot copper. copper is big time right now. number 1 copper is 3.oo a pound and common is about 1.50. we have had a lot of people killed by stealing it from live wires and sub stations.
i took a trip down in the lower part of WV and got lost. they had stolen every road sign for miles. they even took the posts too. no route signs, stop, yield, city names, mile markers, nothing was left.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#67 Oct 24, 2011
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>She probably bought an electric car too..If the car salesman told her where the electricity came from and how much she is paying to drive that car maybe she she would see the reality of mining..I cant believe these people thing that electric cars save resources.They want to build charging stations and arent really mentioning where the electricity comes from..
Wonder how many miles per "Lump" of coal those elc cars get.? lol

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#68 Oct 24, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
oh, i forgot copper. copper is big time right now. number 1 copper is 3.oo a pound and common is about 1.50. we have had a lot of people killed by stealing it from live wires and sub stations.
i took a trip down in the lower part of WV and got lost. they had stolen every road sign for miles. they even took the posts too. no route signs, stop, yield, city names, mile markers, nothing was left.
Watch when you drive through Charleston. Man hole covers in the middle of the streets are a big items there. I busted a spring a few years ago in a missing one.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#69 Oct 24, 2011
-SATAN 64- wrote:
<quoted text>They call them progressives, and they hug trees and occupy plces they shouldn`t.
I was a little drunk once and ask a "Tree hugger" what they wipped their azz with right before I busted thier "Hard Maple" Gibson electric guitar they where playing their protest song on.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#70 Oct 24, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>I was a little drunk once and ask a "Tree hugger" what they wipped their azz with right before I busted thier "Hard Maple" Gibson electric guitar they where playing their protest song on.
hahaha. i bet they didn't play anymore songs.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#71 Oct 24, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha. i bet they didn't play anymore songs.
No and it happenend in your home town.lol

Jackie Cooper was a friend at that time and I sorta got away with it.lol

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#72 Oct 25, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>No and it happenend in your home town.lol
Jackie Cooper was a friend at that time and I sorta got away with it.lol
yesterday,10/24/11, a friend i work with, was in wendy's. when he came out, a woman and her husband was also walking out, they were from ohio. she had a shirt on that said, "coal, it does more harm than good". my buddy and this woman got into an argument and the husband got in his face, he busted the dude in the nose! i swear! he left him lying in the parking lot. before leaving to go to work, he told them to stay in ohio.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#73 Oct 25, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>yesterday,10/24/11, a friend i work with, was in wendy's. when he came out, a woman and her husband was also walking out, they were from ohio. she had a shirt on that said, "coal, it does more harm than good". my buddy and this woman got into an argument and the husband got in his face, he busted the dude in the nose! i swear! he left him lying in the parking lot. before leaving to go to work, he told them to stay in ohio.
Good for him.On anouther note. If you notice most protesrers don't really know what they are protesting. They never think it out. Ok like end minning, They don't think we would have to replace these jobs with something else or put everyone on the government draw. They don't care about the people that get hurt in it. Why should we care if the protester gets hurt.Take the wall st protesters 95% don't even know what they are protesting. And a couple wear a shirt like that in the heart of Coal country. Well they should expect a busted nose.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#74 Oct 25, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Good for him.On anouther note. If you notice most protesrers don't really know what they are protesting. They never think it out. Ok like end minning, They don't think we would have to replace these jobs with something else or put everyone on the government draw. They don't care about the people that get hurt in it. Why should we care if the protester gets hurt.Take the wall st protesters 95% don't even know what they are protesting. And a couple wear a shirt like that in the heart of Coal country. Well they should expect a busted nose.
yeah, that would be like going into a biker bar with a shirt that says, "harleys suck".

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#75 Oct 25, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, that would be like going into a biker bar with a shirt that says, "harleys suck".
I`ve got a t-shirt that says 1500 miles and 15,000 dollars doesn`t make you a biker. Lol!

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#76 Oct 25, 2011
-SATAN 64- wrote:
<quoted text>I`ve got a t-shirt that says 1500 miles and 15,000 dollars doesn`t make you a biker. Lol!
LOL. i bought my brother a t shirt that says, i eat pu**y, like a fat kid eats cake. LOL

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#77 Oct 25, 2011
-SATAN 64- wrote:
<quoted text>I`ve got a t-shirt that says 1500 miles and 15,000 dollars doesn`t make you a biker. Lol!
Alot think they are. Weekend wannabees. I was out this morning at a couple shops looking for some new rear pegs.( So when my new friend comes over) I pulled up at one and a guy ask me why I didn't have leathers and chaps on 65 degrees now and his little crew was in full leathers and I had a long sleved shirt and a denim vest.I had ridden to that shop 15 miles 60 mph on 4 lane and they had putted through town. I just shook my head and walked on in.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#78 Oct 25, 2011
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, that would be like going into a biker bar with a shirt that says, "harleys suck".
I got a hat that does say that. I don't have any trouble,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Menards store opens (Sep '12) Dec 13 Mike 14
Lowe's to Introduce HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams Dec 11 chance17 1
Staples data breach: How can we force retailers... Dec 9 PD_Lape 2
Adding flair to Christmas trees Dec 7 Melissa 1
'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' Nov 17 TerryE 1
Comparing America's 3 Largest Personal Products... Nov '14 Greg 1
Clorox Company Making All The Right Moves To Ke... Nov '14 Kleercut 1