Garage-sale season hits Short North |...

Garage-sale season hits Short North | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 11 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Garage-sale season hits Short North | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Shoppers check out items for sale, including record albums, during the annual Short North neighborhood yard sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Dirk

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jun 5, 2011
How white trash..
James77

Bowling Green, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Dirk wrote:
How white trash..
UR trash
I-C-Moore

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2011
It was a great day - nice to live in such a vibrant, diverse and walk-able neighborhood!
A Mom

Westerville, OH

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Dirk wrote:
How white trash..
Well I guess living in Powell you have enough money to buy everything new and high end. why don't you buy all the stuff I need for me, then I won't have to bargain shop at garage sales.
Observer1

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Jun 5, 2011
After shopping at the North Market I decided to drive around the Short North and came across this event. The traffic was slow and I was in no hurry. It was such a neat, relaxed atmosphere with all the people milling about under the tree lined streets.

The pace was slow and you didn't need a calendar to know it was the weekend. I was tempted stop but I need to have a garage sale of my own first.
Dirk

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jun 5, 2011
A Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess living in Powell you have enough money to buy everything new and high end. why don't you buy all the stuff I need for me, then I won't have to bargain shop at garage sales.
Sounds good, name send me your shopping list.
just sayin

Blacklick, OH

#10 Jun 5, 2011
OMG! Do people not look in a mirror before they go out? Who dressed these women, Bozo the Clown? You, in the red top, remove the purse strap from between your breasts. You need to hide those nasties, not emphasis them! The woman to the left is dressed like she's in a dance recital - for 6 year olds! The brunette in the background? The one with the enormous purse? What is up with that? Is she a fashionable bag lady or stealing off the tables? Good God people, it's still 2 months until the fair and you are already dressing like you're from Galloway and Hilliard.
Popsicle Stick

Roy, WA

#11 Jun 5, 2011
I'll never forget many many years ago when my friend moved to W.Va, she couldn't understand why so many people were selling their Garages!
KLM

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 5, 2011
A Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess living in Powell you have enough money to buy everything new and high end. why don't you buy all the stuff I need for me, then I won't have to bargain shop at garage sales.
When you have to call in an exterminator for the bedbugs, I wonder how cheap those things will be then?
Rollo Larson

Port Clinton, OH

#13 Jun 5, 2011
Wow! look at all those fat white chicks. Must have been giving away fried chicken.....
allenlewis34

Chantilly, VA

#14 Jun 6, 2011
When You plan to move from your home in the next few years dont refinance your mortgage, use tools from "123 Mortgage Refi" they make it easy to check your current loan and provide you the solution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Household Products Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Aug 25 teresa kerr 130
News More jobs eyed for Arm & Hammer (May '10) Jul '16 beLOWthebelt 24
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... Jul '16 InGodweTrust 29
Arrons a rip off and liers Jul '16 Cpulliam031561 1
News Home Depot: In A World of Hurt (Nov '07) Jul '16 Bill 236
News Texas Attorney General sues network marketing c... (Jul '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Gosney 5
News Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07) Jun '16 Sarah 20
More from around the web