Six Flags expects big crowds for Good...

Six Flags expects big crowds for Good Friday, Easter weekend

There are 10 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Six Flags expects big crowds for Good Friday, Easter weekend. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

Students and thrill seekers eager to squeeze a little fun out of the holiday weekend might want to pack their patience, Six Flags Over Texas officials say. via Denton Record-Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

AMY

Dillon, SC

#1 Mar 23, 2008
YES WE DIDNT KNOW THE PARK WOULD BE SO CROWDED.. IM NOT HAPPY THAT MY CHILDREN AND I DROVE 4 HOURS SPENT $15 TO PARK AND OVER $100 TO GET IN THE GATE, NOT ONLY TO RIDE ONE RIDE.. ON FRIDAY THE PARK WAS SO CROWDED YOU COULD BARELY WALK . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD SUCH A BAD TIME AND MY KIDS WERE VERY UPSET.I WANNA KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY LET IN THAT DAY . IT THERE WAS A 911 TO GET OUT LOTS OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN HURT.WE WERE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER JUST TRYING TO WALK.
ThereIsNoGod

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2008
AMY wrote:
YES WE DIDNT KNOW THE PARK WOULD BE SO CROWDED.. IM NOT HAPPY THAT MY CHILDREN AND I DROVE 4 HOURS SPENT $15 TO PARK AND OVER $100 TO GET IN THE GATE, NOT ONLY TO RIDE ONE RIDE.. ON FRIDAY THE PARK WAS SO CROWDED YOU COULD BARELY WALK . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD SUCH A BAD TIME AND MY KIDS WERE VERY UPSET.I WANNA KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY LET IN THAT DAY . IT THERE WAS A 911 TO GET OUT LOTS OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN HURT.WE WERE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER JUST TRYING TO WALK.
Insane. Have they started selling alcohol yet? Good Friday seemed like a good time to start. Six Flags Over Mardi Gras. Booze Rides Boobs and Puke
AMY

Dillon, SC

#3 Mar 23, 2008
the lady working one of the rides said on thursday there was over 27,000 people there and she said on friday (the day we was there)there was even more.. it was more than insane and when i called they said no refunds or anything. well thats ok cause we will never ever go back it really put a damper on my childrens day.
SReno

Pasadena, CA

#4 Mar 23, 2008
Yep, welcome to the world of cheap entertainment. In Los Angeles Six Flags is scumbag central, lots of gangs.
ThereIsNoGod

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 24, 2008
Go to a Museum

http://www.mamfw.org/

http://www.nashersculpturecenter.org

It's cheaper and does more to open your kids minds.
ThereIsNoGod

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2008
Lord Jesus, may I abound in hope, joy, and love. Inflame my heart with love for you and your ways and with charity and compassion for my neighbor. May there be nothing in my life which keeps me from your love."
ThereIsNoGod

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2008
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

#8 Apr 13, 2008
ThereIsNoGod wrote:
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”
Typical name thief espousing your ignorance.
Wow

Richardson, TX

#9 Apr 6, 2012
Good Friday is a day of mourning. Stay home with your family and teach your children to be good people. Would you go to sixflags the day your mother died?
dirtywhiteboy

Arlington, TX

#10 Apr 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
Good Friday is a day of mourning. Stay home with your family and teach your children to be good people. Would you go to sixflags the day your mother died?
Your ignorance is showing. You don't morn the day of death, you rejoice every Sunday for the day Jesus arose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hotels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unintended Consequences: Sex Offenders in Motels May 8 THRES 1
Comparable Hotels to Hampton Inn (Feb '17) Mar '18 Grant 2
Boutique Hotels (Nov '15) Mar '18 Jean 3
News Wynn Resorts shaken by misconduct claims agains... Jan '18 B F Scott 7
To buy a house with best returns in UAE Jan '18 SamsonHodges 2
News Utilities Suffer Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... (Jun '16) Jan '18 TWA Flt 800 4
Hotel Communication: Radio Walkie Talkie vs Mob... Dec '17 fifia 1