Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares

Franz S. Hanning, 53, chief executive officer of Wyndham Vacation Ownership since it was spun off from Cendant Corp. Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
ngrant

South Amboy, NJ

#308 Dec 7, 2011
And now after purchasing the Godforsaken deal at Bluebeards, they want us to pay $700 plus Late Fees for "Assessment Fees". The call to the Attorney General office is going out tomorrow.
marcia

Zanesville, OH

#310 Apr 10, 2012
Eugene wrote:
I am going to attorney tomorrow who is interested in class action lawsit. Do you know anybody else who is interested lawsuit?
Thanks,
Eugene
I am interested on behalf of my parents who have been taken advantage of and I am in the process of obtaining a lawyer right now. I would be interested in a lawsuit contact me by email at marciaruth21@yahoo.com. Thanks
rjacobs

Brookhaven, PA

#311 May 15, 2012
Customer service is almost nonexsistant is correct. I spent four nights crying when a mixup in resorts in florida occured and we went from staying at a resort to a dirty days inn which cost up 167000 points ecouraged to get a car for longer than we wanted and the agent at travel break basically offered us nothing, we were left with 13000 points which at best is one night stay at a resort. WOW could not beleive that they did not try to bend over backwards for us. we pay over four thousand dollars per year in mortgage and housekeeping points to be not to be treated better. Don't want to be part of this outfit any longer
Betty

Daleville, AL

#312 May 15, 2012
marcia wrote:
<quoted text>I am interested on behalf of my parents who have been taken advantage of and I am in the process of obtaining a lawyer right now. I would be interested in a lawsuit contact me by email at marciaruth21@yahoo.com. Thanks

Good luck!!!! they don't care
Betty

Daleville, AL

#313 May 15, 2012
Good luck!!!!,is all I can say they will take every thing they can get from you and in return you get noting!!You can't get rooms when you want them,but if you call and want to rent they have one,so why buy points,I just quit paying,they took it back.I lost money,but if I had keep it I would have lost a lot more.
Wyndham Resale Owners

United States

#314 May 23, 2012
Each time we speak with the Wyndham marketing/sales staff we get pressured to buy more points directly from Wyndham. A salesman informed us that Wyndham is changing the contracts for new sales to prevent resales from occurring unless the resale goes through Wyndham. This way they double-dip on the commission. The alleged plan is to disenfranchise those owners who bought from ebay or some other agency other than Wyndham corporate. I smell a class-action suit if Wyndham indeed adopts such a greedy plan. Keep watching FaceBook for a new page representing resale owners... a place to vent & organize.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#318 Aug 27, 2012
Gee Franz- why not tell the excellent visitors about how your organization will not arbitrate with property entrepreneurs in St. Johnson over this problems there? Do not ignore to tell individuals how your workers and organization have financed selection strategies for supportive entrepreneurs so your organization can get away from a multi-million cash agreement.
Ben

Annandale, MN

#320 Sep 29, 2012
Kellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I'd known all this before I got ripped off. They sold to me and my hubby knowing we were out of work and have 4 kids to feed, now we're stuck paying it off and can't get a room anywhere as they are booked out solid. In hindsight I can't beleive they gave us over $13,000 finance with no income to show! I have learnt my lesson (a bit late)and will never buy anything on the spot no matter how good the one day only deals are! It's a pity the depression has already set in though. Just prooves how stupid I really am.
You're not stupid. It's a phishing scam that sometimes works.
RJG

Sherwood Park, Canada

#321 Dec 3, 2012
You want to buy a condo? Buy a condo. Timeshares are a scam.
VianneyC

Phoenix, AZ

#322 Jan 28, 2013
Wyndham is already known for being a terrible timeshare resort, NEVER do business with Wyndham!!! or any other timeshare companies, this is an article about recent timeshare scams:

http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/115-timesha...

the more you know, the less possibilities you have to get scammed
VianneyC

Atlanta, GA

#323 Apr 17, 2013
Wyndham timeshare presentations are hardcore and very long-lasting, people are usually pressured and bullied into buying a timeshare. The company has been sued in federal court several times by many wyndham timeshare owners for committing wrongs in their vacation credits, such as breach of contract, violation of California’s Timeshare Act and breach of fiduciary duty, among others. These are more article about timeshare scams and how to get out of them:

http://www.timesharescam.com/
Melanie Brown

San Diego, CA

#325 Jan 23, 2014
Timeshare industry is well known for being very vulnerable to scams; consequently, vacationers and timeshare owners should be aware of timeshare investments, phony offers to rent or resell timeshares or practically anything that sounds too good to be true. http://www.timesharescam.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hotels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
by the seaside Oct 21 neal999 1
Hotel fined for blocking guests' Wi-Fi Oct 16 Pohlmans Tile and... 2
Hotel fined for jamming guests' Wi-Fi Oct 7 henryball 1
Top-10 reasons the Massachusetts Gaming Commiss... Oct 2 EverettCitizen 15
How Elizabeth Warren will harm fast food worker... Sep '14 Monty 2
Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal to... (Jul '07) Sep '14 hoianprivatecar 241
Robot Room Service Hits Aloft Hotel Group Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1

Hotels People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE