Instant Hilton Honours Gold status - ...

Instant Hilton Honours Gold status - Worldwide

Posted in the Hotels Forum

“Instant Hilton Honours Gold”

Since: Apr 13

Worldwide

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Welcome to your opportunity to upgrade to the Hilton HHonors Gold status and to unlock a raft of benefits when visiting a Hilton brand hotel worldwide! Your existing HHonors blue or silver level account can be UPGRADED in minutes, or a NEW ACCOUNT can be setup for use straight away.

Make your purchase with a trusted provider with 100% positive feedback, prompt communications and a solid reputation. Your purchase is fully protected by Paypal.

Once applied, your upgrade will last at least until 1st April 2014! A wide range of benefits are just a purchase away, including:

FREE - Room Upgrades
FREE - Executive Lounge Access (with your upgrade)
FREE - Continental Breakfast
FREE - Gym and Facility Access
FREE - In-Room Internet Access
FREE - Late Checkout
FREE - Bottles of Water
FREE - Snacks and Canapés

For a full list of current benefits, please consult the Hilton website.

If you decide within 48 hours of purchase that you aren't happy, I'll offer a full refund on return of your new account.

Please drop me a message with any queries regarding your upgrade and I'll reply quickly! Thanks for looking

“Instant Hilton Honours Gold”

Since: Apr 13

Worldwide

#2 Apr 29, 2013
This for £10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hotels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GE, Starwood warn North Carolina governor Apr 8 Shirvell s Shrivel 4
News 40-year-old man shot by sheriff's deputy outsid... Feb '16 MS13SUX 2
News Seattle: Four Seasons Opens in Seattle; Bill Ga... (Nov '08) Jan '16 lukyk9 4
Boutique Hotels Nov '15 -Interested Student 1
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) Aug '15 mozorufe 297
HotelsCombined : The best hotel deals from all ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 mozorufe 1
News Rumored Smoking Ban Lift Has Wynn Resorts, Limi... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Uh huh 1
More from around the web