Recall offers vital lessons

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal Gazette

If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
Celeste

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
A product recall may spare some patients from enduring the unnecessary added health problems that they may incur should complications from a medical device arise. Although some products by Johnson and Johnson, including the DePuY ASR hip implant systems, have been voluntarily pulled out from the market by the manufacturer, the damage that has been incurred by some recipients, may be close to impossible to undo. More information may also be found at http://www.depuyhiprecall.us/symptoms/
Seth

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 17, 2013
We have witnessed all types of products being recalled from the market. This is a lesson to companies that they should thoroughly test their products before releasing it to the public to avoid damage. It is quite hard to fathom the fact that more than a few have already suffered the detrimental effects of these recalled hip implant devices. I just want to share this site http://hiprecallgellar.tumblr.com/post/442242... , they have helpful information about the complications that you may possibly get from a hip implant device.
Vince M

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
This stories draw the readers attention to the controversy surrounding failing hip implants being used in hip joint replacement surgeries. While it also gives those thinking about getting these implants the opportunity to think twice about them especially if the drawbacks are not worth the benefits. Find out more at this link. depuysettlements.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is depression curable? Of course it is Fri HumanSpirit 1
LifePoint's CEO gets raise (Sep '06) Thu Justanurse 33
Safety Testing Of Ebola Vaccine Will Begin Soon Thu Please Work 1
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) Wed lieht 94
One dead, one in custody after late night shoot... Aug 25 King Joe Zarate 1
Couple Accused of Trying to Enter Maternity War... Aug 23 L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
Community Health Systems Security Breach: Consu... Aug 22 shron777 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Healthcare Industry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••