Everett Stabbing Victim Dies

Everett Stabbing Victim Dies

There are 15 comments on the WBZ-TV story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Everett Stabbing Victim Dies. In it, WBZ-TV reports that:

A teenager accused of stabbing a 37-year-old man in Everett will now face murder charges after the victim died Saturday at Boston Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ-TV.

PORTCITYCOIN

Portsmouth, NH

#2 Aug 4, 2008
RIP. my friend of 20+ years!
You were a great person and great friend.
Allan P.
disgusted

Chelsea, MA

#3 Aug 4, 2008
Will the Reverend Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton make an appearance to tell the citizens of Everett it was their fault this happened. After all the man shouldn't of been trying to park his vehicle on the street.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#4 Aug 4, 2008
He was not parking, he was backing out of the dead end onto Ferry Street. And if you think crime is a racial thing, check the police logs.
Single Parent

Cambridge, MA

#5 Aug 5, 2008
To: Disgusted, This was not about race it was about rage from one person on another. What does Shartpton or Jackson appearance have to do with this situation. It's people like you that keep the race wars alive and blame a community on the color of one bad apple. Grow up yourself and find God
Tatiana

Somerville, MA

#6 Aug 5, 2008
I agree with single parent!!!!!
known

Everett, MA

#7 Aug 5, 2008
These teenage boy needs the death sentence. Come on now you can't back up without being stabbed to death. What nexted if your caught in the cross wlak you can get shot? Ridiculous, and now the boy gets to have his life 3 hot mealt a bed to sleep on and our tax monies pay for him for killing a civilain.
My Town

Medford, MA

#8 Aug 5, 2008
Known: i agree completely! the suspect was apprehended 6 houses down the street from me. what if i was backing my car out of the driveway which me and my family do dozens of times a day, what if i didn't happen to see him walking by. that could have been me!

this thug murdered an innocent man in his work van probably on his way home. he stabbed this man because he wanted to and because he could. in BROAD DAYLIGHT.
YOUR A LOSER

Portsmouth, NH

#9 Aug 5, 2008
QUOTE who="disgusted"]Will the Reverend Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton make an appearance to tell the citizens of Everett it was their fault this happened. After all the man shouldn't of been trying to park his vehicle on the street.
SCREW YOU AND JESSE! GAAAARRRR'S!! GO BUMBBLAST JESSE!

YOU MUST BE BLACK AND IGNORNT WITH YOUR REMARK!
geo

Beverly, MA

#10 Aug 6, 2008
YOUR A LOSER wrote:
QUOTE who="disgusted"]Will the Reverend Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton make an appearance to tell the citizens of Everett it was their fault this happened. After all the man shouldn't of been trying to park his vehicle on the street.
SCREW YOU AND JESSE! GAAAARRRR'S!! GO BUMBBLAST JESSE!
YOU MUST BE BLACK AND IGNORNT WITH YOUR REMARK!
guy, I think he was being sarcastic,
geo

Beverly, MA

#11 Aug 6, 2008
bye sean, RIP . hard lessons to be learned all around here... I was friends with Sean growing up and he was a good guy, and you could rely on him... he was doing good with his life, im still in shock... to anyone when and where are the services.... lynn mass
Copied Information

Cambridge, MA

#12 Aug 6, 2008
Services for my brother Sean will be Thursday, August 7th at Cuffe McGinn Funeral Home 571 Maple Street in Lynn, Ma from 6-8pm. Funeral will be from Cuffe McGinn on Friday at 12pm. Everyone who loved Sean,please come and give him a final goodbye! I will always love you Sean! My big Bro!
Copied Information

Cambridge, MA

#13 Aug 6, 2008
Also, a vidual will be held in Memory of Sean on:

Thursday at 4:30pm at the scene where it happened near the derby
Psac

Everett, MA

#14 Aug 6, 2008
Sean was my first friend,running around russell st,sneeking into the cem or going to the goodie shop at elm st market..these are some of my first and fondest memories,,,thank you Sean.......RIP
erik mercier

Oxford, PA

#15 Aug 9, 2008
flat out the 18 year old WANNABE GANGSTA was carrying a 12 inch steak knife to kill someone that day. what more can you expect from a culture that promotes ciminal behavior. HIS CRACK smoking Mother & deadbeat dad in prison are probaly proud of him now that he,s in jail. it must run in his family.
jgross

West Hartford, CT

#16 Aug 22, 2008
rip sean you were a good person and smart hvac tech you turned your life around. i,m glad we shared our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 4 hr feces for jesus 73
News 'Weird at first, but then good': Little boy, yo... 17 hr Christsharian Law 3
News Brighton Recognized For 50 Years Of Community W... 23 hr Get rid of it 2
News Outbreak of salmonella poisoning in 9 states bl... (Jun '08) Jul 29 Michelle 11
News Bicyclist reportedly rode into traffic on busy ... (Jul '08) Jul 23 Suckadick 110
News Eli Lilly: Experimental Alzheimer's drug shows ... Jul 22 humanspirit 1
News Greenwich motorcyclist dies on I-95 (May '09) Jul 20 anon 26
More from around the web