San Leandro: $20,000 reward offered in series of armed robberies

Apr 10, 2013 Full story: Contra Costa Times

A $20,000 reward is being offered in connection to a series of armed robberies at a half-dozen stores in the city, including one where a suspect fired a round into the ceiling, police said Wednesday.

Full Story
Oakland Sux

Livermore, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I'm guessing it be some knee grows outta Oakland.
Jackson Prewitt

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
So both thugs were black men eh? That's a big surprise...NOT! Probably a couple San Leandro Section 8'ers or sons of welfare mamas & "my baby's daddy" fathers who crawled through the sewers of East Oakland to get here. Your tax dollars at work! You know what I'm sayin' homie?
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
NO Way! Please people. Don't be quick to judge that these criminals are black. May be perhaps Eastern Indians or Chinese, But Not blacks! Blacks do not cause crimes. Why are you always trying to profile them as thieves? They are poor soles whom don't have enough money to buy Cloths. Hints why they use the same black pants and sweat jacket called a hoodie. And they don't even have enough $ to buy a belt to hold there pants up. What's America come to?
SHARE LOAN LENDING INT

Europe

#4 May 24, 2013
Hello Dear Loan Applicants.
We saw your ad on our Web portal concerning the requested loan you need.
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you
need a capital loan to improve your business? have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies?
Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past.
We are SHARE LOAN LENDING, a financial organization in United Kingdom, with over 24 years of business experience.
We are ready to issue out the loan to you, if only you will comply with our Terms and Conditions that will be
sent to you.
We offer loan from a minimum capital range of $5000USD to maximum 100,000,000USD,5000 EURO to maximun 100,000,000 EURO,5000 POUNDS to maximum of 100,000,000 POUNDS.
If you are interested, reply for further proceedings.
Via our mail potal:
Shareloanlending@gmail.com
Thanks
management
SHARE LOAN LENDING INT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grocery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Arrest Mother With Child for Shoplifting Oct 22 Most Interesting Man 6
Incoming Supervalu CEO Duncan to make $1.5 mill... (Jan '13) Oct 22 fayebryant00 3
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Oct 17 Kentucky-Mitch 72
How healthy are Pittsburgh's underserved commun... Oct 16 K1D2K3A 4
Editorial: Eastside worries justifed (Mar '14) Oct 12 bisjakcolza 3
Kroger Buying Shaw's? (Apr '10) Oct 8 Tim D 1,200
A&P completes refinancing of senior debt Sep '14 Joe Sheridan 2

Grocery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE