Sandy Hook Father Becomes Reluctant But Compelling Spokesman For Gun Control
Feb 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CTNow.com
Jesse Lewis, 6, and his father spent part of the evening on Dec. 13 at Stew Leonard's grocery in Danbury where they bought Christmas ornaments for one of Jesse's friends, family members and for his first-grade teacher, Victoria Soto.
Since: Nov 09
#1 Feb 28, 2013
If his son was killed by a person driving a Chevy Corvette Z1 which can do 205 MPH would he be demanding to know why anyone would need a car that can do 205 in a nation where the speed limit is 70 MPH and why our goverment allows people to own such a vehicle. A car that does 70-80 is designed for transportation. One that does 205 is designed for speeding and according to the NHTSA over 10,000 people were killed in 2011 in accidents attributed to speeding
Since: Mar 08
#2 Mar 1, 2013
He's a communist piece of shit.
#3 Mar 1, 2013
I don't like any pos that makes money off the death of their child. Getting paid to testify and give interviews off of dead children is as sick as the killer.
#4 Mar 1, 2013
Through History Communism has always taken small truths and manipulated them to control the people and begin subjugation of the masses. In every case they claimed it to be "an act to protect the people" and in the end those laws instated ended the lives of millions.
It is clear that most of the US Government CANNOT be trusted at all. And to prove this I can list the things that we are seeing that should be setting off warning bells to those who are not part of an agenda.
1) The Media editing interviews to change the message to their own political views.(that is NOT freedom of the press but more so propaganda)
2) Media journalists who are writing things about the truth are being threatened by White House staff.
3) White House claims to be working on reducing spending but the President spends 550% more than Presidents of the past.
4) Even while Congress is meeting about the looming dept and Sequester , The President goes spending more money and leaves Washington without even trying to work on fixes.(It always makes sense to spend more on road trips then it does to stay put and attempt to fix the issue)
5) We have a President that spends more time pointing fingers and crying about anyone who will not agree with him 100%. Yet another sign of a Communist.
6) Executive orders: The amount of executive orders used so far that counter the Constitution are scary enough but also look at how many more threats of use of the executive order he is still making. By the way 80% of those threats are also 100% against the Constitution.
7) Simply put.....No respect for the founding laws of this country and acting as they can rewrite anything they wants.
8) Use of young kids in FEMA and DHS recruiting. Anyone who knows history can clearly see the out come of this.
9) DHS , ICE and other Federal Agencies ordering VERY LARGE AMOUNTS of ammunition and most of the orders are of Hollow Points. Hollow Points are Illegal for use in any action other then game hunting.(Geneva Convention)
10) Obama Issues himself a right to kill US Citizens without a show of proof or cause. People will defend this saying "Yeah but that is not on US soil. Under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights every American is to have due process under law. There is not a but or a sub system claiming that can be bypassed. And this was setup without an oversight committee or Congress approval before he used it on 2 Americans abroad.
11) Being that the Government seems to think that laws do not apply to them ... how safe do you feel?
How can we as Americans feel safe when those who are placed and sworn an oath to protect the very foundations of our system are ignoring it completely? But yet they want to ENFORCE new laws on the people or restrict laws that are protected by the Constitution?
12) Now look at Germany before Hitler had taken power. Make a list of what the people did and did not do to protect them self. Now make a list of the Government actions today and compare the two. Not really anything different in the 2.
People should pay more attention to the facts and stop just blindly following. Contact your State officials and push them to enforce our true laws of State and Government.
Since: Mar 08
#5 Mar 1, 2013
Yep, exactly. Well said.
Most people don't understand there are communists in the White House.
Glenn Beck said it first.
#6 Mar 1, 2013
Most people do not seem to like facts. They like being in fantasy land and pretend that all is well. Things are anything but well.
Add your comments below
|ALDI Grocery Store (Mar '08)||Aug 25||Redman||41|
|Kroger Buying Shaw's? (Apr '10)||Aug 21||BarbaraW||1,196|
|Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08)||Aug 19||Star On 47||90|
|Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St...||Aug 19||Bubbletoes||3|
|Meijer donates $500,000 to American Red Cross a...||Aug 7||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||1|
|Oakville Museum Hosts Emancipation Day Family P...||Aug 4||today in Halton||1|
|Belleville shopper charged with sticking needle...||Aug 4||The Decline Of St...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Grocery Forum Now