Hartford Reserve is Great A&P' s new ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shut up Roy

Fort Lee, NJ

#41 Jan 8, 2013
Hartford reserve potato salad is the shizzzzzittt
Eileen Donohue

Forest Hills, NY

#42 Jun 9, 2013
A&P there comes a time when a grocery store and it customers have to have heart to heart talk about products and stuff. Well, this is our time. What do you mean that Hartford Reserve is your premium house brand. Don't ya thing a bragging a bit here? I mean so what that Hartford Reserve is manificant no matter what the product. Oh that pie, tha apple pie!! Oh man, and what to you have to say about yourself concerning Hartford Reserve's potato and mackeroni salid? Gees even tho they are wonderful on their own and can turned into just about anything you wish with decoration and charm, doesn't mean you go on bragging so much about it. Where did you get these guys at Hardford Reserve anyway. Yeah, I know they're the best, but your cramping every other grocer's style out here. So a, let's just keep it low, we don't want to hurt anyone out there! Even if we know that Hartford Reserve food products out do all the rest -- Oh that apple pie!
Cat

Nyack, NY

#43 Jul 6, 2015
Best freshest apple pie I ever bought. Stuffed with apples. TOO BAD THE A&P IN VALLEY COTTAGE NY STOPPED CARRYING IT! VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grocery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger Buying Shaw's? (Apr '10) Jan 17 Granite Stater 1,224
News Neilson Dairy sold to Saputo (Oct '08) Jan 13 is more trouble c... 16
Private Label Research Project Jan 5 Anonymous 1
News Giant Eagle closures Jan 4 They cannot kill ... 7
ALDI Grocery Store (Mar '08) Jan 2 Akbar Beyah 45
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Nov '16 Michelle 96
News America Loves Muslim Food. So Much for a Clash ... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 12
More from around the web