PLU codes flashcard deck

PLU codes flashcard deck

Posted in the Grocery Forum

Flashcards

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 17, 2011
For those who'd like to memorize PLU codes, I created a flashcard deck in the free Anki flashcard tool (google for it). Presently, 175 PLU codes with photos. I anticipate another 25-50 codes soon.

To access the deck, you have to use "File->Download->Sh ared Decks" and type "PLU Codes" in the search field.(An upcoming release of Anki is supposed to make it easier to link directly to decks.).

I hope this isn't considered spam. The deck (and flashcard software it's developed within) are entirely free. I think it's a useful resource because so many web-based flashcard decks don't have photos. And, web-based tools lack a lot of functionality to prioritize learning through "spaced repetition" (which Anki is based upon).

Have fun.
Rebecca

Sanford, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grocery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Publix Buys Food City (Jun '09) Jul 23 Captain America 327
Hartford Reserve is Great A&P' s new premium ho... (Oct '08) Jul 6 Cat 43
News Whole Foods Faces FTC Mislabeling Investigation... Jun '15 Stebo 2
Kroger Buying Shaw's? (Apr '10) Jun '15 will 1,212
shopping cart repair and maintenance May '15 caremnt 1
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... (Nov '14) May '15 Dude 6
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver May '15 Victor 2
More from around the web