Ralphs to offer $4 generic drugs 6:52AM ET

Apr 6, 2008 Full story: BusinessWeek

Ralphs, a unit of grocery chain company Kroger Co., said Friday it will start offering generic drugs that cost $4 a prescription at its southern California stores. via BusinessWeek

Full Story
Lily

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Three cheers for Wal-Mart. And now they've started selling 3 months of those generics for $10. Wow! For my other meds that aren't generic I use the prescription discount card that I found at www.rxdrugcard.com . Low membership fee. Drug prices posted to check before you join.
Jaeden

Romania

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grocery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALDI Grocery Store (Mar '08) Jan 23 Jackson 43
A&P headquarters building in Montvale is for sale Jan 16 Huntington Hartford 2
Kroger Buying Shaw's? (Apr '10) Jan 12 will 1,203
Publix to offer insurance benefits to legally m... Jan 1 Pattysboi 16
Baxters Royal Game Soup (Nov '11) Jan 1 Griff 2
Publix to offer insurance benefits to legally m... Dec 31 DNF 10
Former pro hockey player puts Penticton crimina... Dec 27 arena debt criminal 1
More from around the web