Woman Wins $100K Lottery Prize

Woman Wins $100K Lottery Prize

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Woman Wins $100K Lottery Prize. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A stop in Douglasville has rendered a large Georgia Lottery win for one middle Georgia woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

szanto anna

Qormi, Malta

#1 Aug 2, 2013
amazing

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Aug 9, 2013
I wonder what is her plan with such huge amount of prize. If I will win such amount of money I will put part of it in an investment. I will also share part of my winnings to my family and to my community.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Playslip wrote:
I wonder what is her plan with such huge amount of prize. If I will win such amount of money I will put part of it in an investment. I will also share part of my winnings to my family and to my community.
Gee, I bet she won't have but about $68,000 after taxes. Not much money at all, especially if a person splits it all up as you want to.
Your a generous person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Nba 2k18 Mean? Nov 14 4Rsercom 1
News Utilities Suffer Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... (Jun '16) Aug '17 Concave 3
News Mastermind of lottery fraud admits he rigged ja... Jun '17 Rubio s Foam Partays 5
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nathan 2
News 'Virginia Lottery will present the $1 million p... (Jan '17) Jan '17 hassen benhassen 2
News Billionaire Republican donor Adelson loses libe... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Imagine abandonment 12
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... (Sep '16) Oct '16 BabyDoll 28
More from around the web