More Powerball players seeking big ja...

More Powerball players seeking big jackpots only

There are 2 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Aug 7, 2013, titled More Powerball players seeking big jackpots only. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

The allure of capturing the latest massive Powerball jackpot had players in a buying frenzy, further confirming a trend that lottery officials say has become the big ticket norm: Fatigued Powerball players, increasingly blase about smaller payouts, often don't get into the game until the jackpot offers big bucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

saes

Torrance, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2013
is this really true?

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Having big jackpot prize looks tempting to a regular players even players who seldom purchase tickets. Whenever there's a huge jackpot prize we always see a long pile of players at lottery retail stores hoping that they will have a chance to win the jackpot. Well as for me huge or not I need to play constantly hoping to hit the jackpot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defaced winning $250,000 Iowa Lottery ticket in... Jul '16 Nozy 2
News Billionaire Adelson, wife give new $10 million ... (Oct '12) Jun '16 Edinboro University 194
News Can virtual reality threaten the brothel industry? Jun '16 Maddy 8
News APNewsBreak: US Senate panel demands info in lo... Jun '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Utilities Suffer Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... Jun '16 Solarman 1
News Hotel planned at Scioto Downs (Oct '15) May '16 UTrashy 6
News Lottery board approves new CEO (Oct '12) Apr '16 Rotor Rooter 5
More from around the web