Lottery Sales Investigation -- Who is Buying What, Where

Full story: WILX-TV Lansing

But if you look at sales, the Jackpot isn't even in the top five in Michigan. News Ten's Brian Johnson looked at the last three years worth of data and instants are king selling $2.3 billion worth.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
5476Jan

Port Huron, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I'm sure I am not the only that feels this way about your choice of calling the Daily's, Fantasy 5 and Classic Lotto. We want to see these numbers being called so we don't feel as though they're fixed. You should have a system like the Illinois Lottery does. Atleast we know its legit. I'm tired of seeing repeat numbers for the Governments family and friends. We are hurting financially yet we buy these tickets not only for enjoyment, but to help your so called school fund. On that note, I'd like to know, as do others, exactly who is getting it because it sure isn't going into the schools themselves. Sincerely, Jan R.
5476Jan

Port Huron, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

You need to rethink your whole system soon or there won't be a lottery to call.
Dr Fill

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Only a fool would purchase a lottery ticket anyway.

Since: Sep 12

Mexico, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

It is really exciting if the prize goes up. A lot of players are hoping to hit the jackpot prize. I agree, women tend to play lotto regularly, it became part of their habit. However it helps that even though we didn't win the game, we were able to help a certain foundation with our money.
Iceman

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

5476Jan wrote:
You need to rethink your whole system soon or there won't be a lottery to call.
You can't have no ships come in if you don't send out no boats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••