Powerball luck strikes 3 times in 2 s...

Powerball luck strikes 3 times in 2 states, but not Ohio

There are 2 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Powerball luck strikes 3 times in 2 states, but not Ohio. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Sue Dooley, senior drawing manager production coordinator for the Multi-State Lottery Association, said late Wednesday night that three tickets matched the winning numbers and will split the lottery's latest massive jackpot: $448 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Dr Miracle Goodluck

UK

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Are you in need of love or you want to get your ex back, wealth, health and happiness that will turn your life around for good? Here is an answer for all your problems. Dr Miracle Goodluck; He saved my love life and restored my barren womb, he blessed me and my spouse with immense wealth. He cures hiv within 14 days and has done alot to the lives of people that has come around him. he is the only real spell caster i know. contact him via email: [email protected]

Since: Sep 12

Plaridel, Philippines

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I wonder when will I be lucky to hit the jackpot? I wonder how it feels like to win $100 million. The bigger the prize the more I am determine to hit the jackpot prize. Someday I will have that soon, I will be a lottery millionaire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Nba 2k18 Mean? Nov 14 4Rsercom 1
News Utilities Suffer Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... (Jun '16) Aug '17 Concave 3
News Mastermind of lottery fraud admits he rigged ja... Jun '17 Rubio s Foam Partays 5
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nathan 2
News 'Virginia Lottery will present the $1 million p... (Jan '17) Jan '17 hassen benhassen 2
News Billionaire Republican donor Adelson loses libe... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Imagine abandonment 12
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... (Sep '16) Oct '16 BabyDoll 28
More from around the web