Sumter Cabinet Company
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angie

United States

#1 May 3, 2012
Need to sell 2 Beautiful Sumter Dressers. Hope to find someone that will pass them down to next generations - they are excellent quality. One 7 drawer w/ mirror & one 4 drawer with shelves.
cathy

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I am looking for a sumter dresser to match a bed room set I just bought
Donna

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Looking for king headboard of the Centennial Oak 8900 Series by Sumter Cabinet Company
Ned

Fairfax, VA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
cathy wrote:
I am looking for a sumter dresser to match a bed room set I just bought
i have a cherry bedroom set from Sumter we are trying to sell my email [email protected]
Jessica

Cumberland, MD

#7 Jan 13, 2013
I am looking to purchase one Sumter Centennial Oak Night Stand to complete a set I have. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks.
Kelvin Mitchell

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Do you still have your Sumter Cabinet Furniture still 423 four two one 3364
Jerry

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Jan 27, 2013
I am looking for king size monaco platform bed frame. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
towery furniture tupelo m

Tupelo, MS

#10 Jun 10, 2013
I have some sumter centennial oak pieces still new on our showroom floor. Night stand, dresser/mirror, and chest on chest.$2600 plus tax. Cash and carry. [email protected] 6-10-13. We are in Tupelo, Mississippi.
HJS

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Sep 1, 2013
Looking to buy a Sumter Cabinet Co. centennial oak King size headboard and footboard. I have a Queen size that I would like to sell
Linda

Washington, MI

#12 Nov 2, 2013
HJS wrote:
Looking to buy a Sumter Cabinet Co. centennial oak King size headboard and footboard. I have a Queen size that I would like to sell
Would you happen to have the nightstand? Email me at [email protected] Thank you.
Linda

Washington, MI

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Looking to purchase Sumter Cabinet Centennial Collection 2 drawer night stand. Purchased in 1997 and need another one. Please email me at [email protected] Thank you.
LauraJim

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#14 Dec 30, 2013
HJS wrote:
We have a king size bed oak 8900 we would like to trade for a queen. Are you still interested?
David

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Apr 9, 2014
Angie wrote:
Need to sell 2 Beautiful Sumter Dressers. Hope to find someone that will pass them down to next generations - they are excellent quality. One 7 drawer w/ mirror & one 4 drawer with shelves.
I would be interested in the 4 drawer for my granddaughter's room at my home. I have 4 granddaughters and set up a 4 poster sumter BR for them at my home.
Char Battjes

Cheboygan, MI

#18 May 26, 2014
Selling a Sumter Cabinet Co. Centennial Oak Buffett for $220.
64" x 20" x 28"
Local pick up only
Suburban Detroit, Michigan
248 nine one zero 1021
can email photos
Sarah

Mill Spring, NC

#19 Aug 12, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be interested in the 4 drawer for my granddaughter's room at my home. I have 4 granddaughters and set up a 4 poster sumter BR for them at my home.
Hi David, we have four Sumter pieces we are selling right now if you're still interested.
Becky

Bristol, VA

#21 Aug 27, 2014
I am looking for a nightstand that goes with the sumter bedroom the Monaco collection.
Thanks,
Becky
dsroy209

Knoxville, TN

#22 Dec 27, 2014
LauraJim wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a king size bed oak 8900 we would like to trade for a queen. Are you still interested?
Can you send a picture of your king size headboard?
Piinkk619

San Diego, CA

#23 Dec 27, 2014
dsroy209 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Have a Sumter Cherryvale King Size Bedroom Set...
2 Night stands
Large Dresser
Dresser with mirror
Vanity
4 Post King Size Bed
Beautiful Like new condition
Asking $1,500 ALL
Local San Diego Ca 92113
Julie

Sterling Heights, MI

#25 Jan 7, 2015
I am looking for a king size headboard and footboard. Sumter cabinet centennial oak
Julie

Sterling Heights, MI

#26 Jan 7, 2015
dsroy209 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the centennial oak series. I have a queen that I would trade. Can you send me a picture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Furniture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info-Sumter Cabinet Co. Dresser (Aug '09) Fri Kcollins 422
Help! Where Can I Find Pieces Of Furniture From... (Jul '07) Aug 15 ddsigvertsen 787
Keller Chestnut Creek Bedroom Sets (Jul '16) Aug 10 McH 49
Lexington Seaside Retreat (Oct '15) Aug 9 Seagull 9
Lane sofas (Feb '07) Aug 9 slv1 62
Kincaid Jackson Landing (Dec '14) Aug 8 mahrodo 17
We Specialize in Locating Discontinued Furniture (Sep '12) Aug 8 Cali 140
Before you buy Natuzzi, ask me about my story (Jan '07) Jul '17 Gigi 316
More from around the web