Lexington Victorian Sampler King Mans...

Lexington Victorian Sampler King Mansion or Sleigh bed wanted

Posted in the Furniture Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 28, 2011
I am looking for a king size victorian sampler bed in either the mansion or sleigh style. I would prefer the darker stain but don't anticipate I'll find one so either the light red oak or the dark is acceptable. I would prefer to locate the bed somewhere in the midwest area of the country as long distance shipping is rather cost prohibative. Thanks,
Amy

Menomonie, WI

#2 Jul 13, 2011
pcollects wrote:
I am looking for a king size victorian sampler bed in either the mansion or sleigh style. I would prefer the darker stain but don't anticipate I'll find one so either the light red oak or the dark is acceptable. I would prefer to locate the bed somewhere in the midwest area of the country as long distance shipping is rather cost prohibative. Thanks,
I have the king 393 series, dark stain for $600 in the Minneapolis area. Link to Craigslist ad;
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/fuo/249...
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 2, 2011
I'm looking for a king bed in any of the Lexington Victorian Collection. I also have for sell a queen size spindle bed in the Lexington Victorian Sampler collection.
Chris Travis

Massillon, OH

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Is it a sleigh bed? Can yo send pics either way to [email protected]
melinda wrote:
I have a king Mansion Bed for sale contact me at [email protected]
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Still looking for a king bed in the Lexington Victorian Collection, will consider Mansion, Spindle, or Rolltop... Also have a queen size spindle bed in the Lexington Victorian Sampler collection for sell. Located in East TN.
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#7 Aug 12, 2011
Looking for 2 Lexington Victorian Sampler night stands in brown, will consider any style. Located in East TN.
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Would like to Sell/Trade Lexington Victoria Sampler Queen Spindle bed for LVS King bed. Live in East Tennessee and willing to travel. Email pictures, price and location.
Sherry

Noble, IL

#10 Sep 11, 2011
I am very interested in purchasing a king mansion bed from the Lexington Victorian Sampler Collection in the chestnut Brown finish (391). Will buy outright or trade+$ as I have the queen size in excellent condition.
PENNY

Fresno, CA

#12 Oct 10, 2011
HELLO,
I LIVE ON THE WEST COAST AND I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING A LEXINGTON OAK VICTORIAN SAMPLER CAL KING BED.
THANK YOU.
PENNY
[email protected]
Kathy

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2011
melinda wrote:
I have a king Mansion Bed for sale contact me at [email protected]
Do you still have the king mansion bed for sale? If so how much and can you email pics?
Carol

Huntsville, AL

#16 Nov 4, 2011
I am looking for a King Mansion Bed Chestnut finish. I have a queen to trade or I will buy your king. I live in Alabama and will drive to nearby states to look at bed in person. i will not buy just by looking at pictures.
AMRW

New Richmond, WI

#17 Nov 20, 2011
PENNY wrote:
HELLO,
I LIVE ON THE WEST COAST AND I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING A LEXINGTON OAK VICTORIAN SAMPLER CAL KING BED.
THANK YOU.
PENNY
[email protected]
I have a Cal.King Oak Victorian Sampler in excellent condition. Also the matching triple dresser. I live in New Richmond, WI which may be too far, but possible shipping if you are really in love with it...$1750 for both and they are in excellent condition.
Donna

Tarpon Springs, FL

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I have the Victorian Sampler triple dresser and spindel mirror and chest of drawers and the Queen
size Mansion Bed I need to sale. We have relocated and this suite is just to large. I am located just outside Tampa Fl. If interested contact me at [email protected] I am asking $2000.00 for the complete set.

Thanks
Donna

Tarpon Springs, FL

#20 Feb 7, 2012
I have the Victorian Sampler triple dresser and spindel mirror and chest of drawers and the Queen
size Mansion Bed I need to sale. We have relocated and this suite is just to large. I am located just outside Tampa Fl. If interested contact me at [email protected] I am asking $2000.00 for the complete set.

Thanks
Sheila

Lacey, WA

#21 Feb 20, 2012
KAStorey wrote:
Still looking for a king bed in the Lexington Victorian Collection, will consider Mansion, Spindle, or Rolltop... Also have a queen size spindle bed in the Lexington Victorian Sampler collection for sell. Located in East TN.
Hello, We have a CA King Victorian Sampler Mansion bed for sale. it is in great condition. We also have the smaller dresser with mirror and the washstand. We traded up the nightsand to the washstand to use as a night table because the nightsand was too short with the pillowtop mattress.

Havent figured out a price yet but if you are still looking we can figure something out. We are on west coast.
Donna

Tarpon Springs, FL

#22 Feb 27, 2012
have the Victorian Sampler triple dresser and spindel mirror and chest of drawers and the Queen
size Mansion Bed I need to sale. We have relocated and this suite is just to large. I am located just outside Tampa Fl. If interested contact me at [email protected] for pictures. This is in excellent condition and beautiful. I am asking $ 2000.00 for the set. A great bargain!
Cindy J

Sacramento, CA

#23 Mar 5, 2012
KAStorey wrote:
Looking for 2 Lexington Victorian Sampler night stands in brown, will consider any style. Located in East TN.
Hello,
I have 2 of the two drawer Victorian Sampler nightstands. They are listed on Craigslist here: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/fuo/28834376...
I live in the Sacramanto area. It is a small world, I previously lived in Johnson City. I bought the nightstands in Abingdon.
Cindy J

Sacramento, CA

#24 Mar 5, 2012
I have 2 beautiful oak Victorian Sampler two drawer nightstands for sale. They are in great condition! They are listed on Craigslist with pics here: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/fuo/28834376...
Gina

San Luis Obispo, CA

#25 Mar 6, 2012
I am looking for a King Victorian Sampler Mansion bed. Do you still have it, and how much do you want? Is it the dark oak or light oak?
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, We have a CA King Victorian Sampler Mansion bed for sale. it is in great condition. We also have the smaller dresser with mirror and the washstand. We traded up the nightsand to the washstand to use as a night table because the nightsand was too short with the pillowtop mattress.
Havent figured out a price yet but if you are still looking we can figure something out. We are on west coast.
Atlanta Furniture Brokers

United States

#26 Mar 7, 2012
Hi - I have access to a King Lexington Victorian Sample Bed....please email me at [email protected] om so that I may send pics, etc. I can also help you locate any other discontinued pieces you need from any lines. Thanks! Karen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Furniture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info-Sumter Cabinet Co. Dresser (Aug '09) 6 hr Ginny 413
Help! Where Can I Find Pieces Of Furniture From... (Jul '07) 20 hr Joyce in Georgia 771
Before you buy Natuzzi, ask me about my story (Jan '07) Feb 20 KMSpin 308
broyhill fontana furniture (Dec '08) Feb 20 Teresa in SC 1,103
I have a Lexington Victorian Sampler Queen bedr... (Jun '14) Feb 19 Joy 13
Keller Chestnut Creek Bedroom Sets (Jul '16) Feb 16 kelleykajdasz 18
How to build a privacy office workspace? Feb 15 adtolily 1
More from around the web