Kincaid Kings Road Furniture

Posted in the Furniture Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
DMS

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 20, 2008
I am looking for the King's Road Bachelor's Chest Clothing Center. It has two doors on the outside and drawers in the middle. Here is the link to view.
http://www.ncfurnitureonline.com/cci/ds-440.h...

Thanks
Kadie

Fayette, AL

#2 Dec 6, 2008
I think I know where one can be located. I am thinking about other pieces of this collection is the furniture made well?
Thanks
DMS

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 8, 2008
Yes the furniture is made well. We love ours. It was expensive so we only purchased a piece here and there. We started looking for this piece only to find out Kincaid discontinued the Kings Road set. Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Paul Teager

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 9, 2009
DMS wrote:
I am looking for the King's Road Bachelor's Chest Clothing Center. It has two doors on the outside and drawers in the middle. Here is the link to view.
http://www.ncfurnitureonline.com/cci/ds-440.h...
Thanks
I have the bedroom set for sale on Cregs list under Gig Harbor WA. Only 6 years old. It is very good quality. The only reason we are selling is due to the real estate market. I am a realtor.
Mindi

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 22, 2009
I'm looking for a Kincaid Kings Road King bedroom suite or individual pieces; live in Indianapolis 46168. If you have any, please post your email account so I can contact you.

Thanks!
Amber

Huntsville, AL

#6 Feb 4, 2009
We are looking for a highboy or wardrobe center for the Kincaid Kings Road Collection. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any of these pieces. Thanks so much.
Janette

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2009
I am looking for the king size manor -4 poster bed for the kings road collection, am also interested in bachelors chests in this same collection email me [email protected] thanks
Frank

Argyle, TX

#8 May 5, 2009
Looking for a Kincaid Bachelor's Chest (item # FG88-142) in the Bermuda Bay collection.
Thanks,
[email protected]
Robbie Rowley

Jackson, MS

#9 Jun 2, 2009
Looking for Kincaid Kings Road collection...Got any pieces please contact me [email protected]..thanks
Robbie Rowley

Jackson, MS

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Paul Teager wrote:
<quoted text>I have the bedroom set for sale on Cregs list under Gig Harbor WA. Only 6 years old. It is very good quality. The only reason we are selling is due to the real estate market. I am a realtor.
Did you ever sell this set? If not please contact me [email protected]
James

Eddyville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2009
Robbie Rowley wrote:
Looking for Kincaid Kings Road collection...Got any pieces please contact me [email protected]..thanks
I have queen sleigh bed, night stand, armoire, long dresser and mirror. Great condition. Interested?
Robbie Rowley

Jackson, MS

#12 Jun 8, 2009
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I have queen sleigh bed, night stand, armoire, long dresser and mirror. Great condition. Interested?
yes, please email me your number [email protected]
mario luna

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 28, 2009
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in the armoire.contact me at [email protected] thanks
Terri

Warner Robins, GA

#14 Aug 7, 2009
I am very interested in the night stand! contact me at [email protected]
Lisa

Glendale, AZ

#15 Aug 13, 2009
I have been looking for 2-4 dining room chairs in the Kincaid King's Road collection for the past 5 years. If anyone can help, please let me know!!! Thanks so much. I can be contacted at [email protected]
Terri

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Sep 1, 2009
Im looking for Kings Road Dining Room table and chairs Kincade.
Lisa

Glendale, AZ

#19 Sep 2, 2009
Terri wrote:
Im looking for Kings Road Dining Room table and chairs Kincade.
I have 6 King's Road dining chairs with the brown leather seat, but no table available. Let me know if you're interested in the chairs and I can send you pictures. Thanks!
Terri

Warner Robins, GA

#20 Sep 2, 2009
Im interested in the chairs too and if she doesn't want them please send me the pictures. My email is [email protected]
Valerie

Orlando, FL

#21 Sep 14, 2009
I am looking for Kincaid Kings Road dresser with mirror and/or Armoire.
Julie

Dalton, GA

#22 Sep 14, 2009
I am looking for the dining chairs for King;s Road. I would like 2 at least. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Furniture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a discontinued Ashley Furniture Item (Feb '11) 10 hr Aewood 76
need info-Sumter Cabinet Co. Dresser (Aug '09) Sun Bob 405
Keller Chestnut Creek Bedroom Sets (Jul '16) Jan 21 parkcrew 15
Before you buy Natuzzi, ask me about my story (Jan '07) Jan 20 NatuzziSucsht 305
Help! Where Can I Find Pieces Of Furniture From... (Jul '07) Jan 13 efeyein 768
Kids table and chair set Jan 10 Mhlee 1
We Specialize in Locating Discontinued Furniture (Sep '12) Jan 9 Debra Rowan 126
More from around the web