Bernhardt - ;Napa Valley Collection

Bernhardt - ;Napa Valley Collection

Posted in the Furniture Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ray

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I am interested in purchasing additional bedroom furniture (night stands dressers etc...)Let me know if you are interested in selling your item/s or where I can find the merchandise.
Gina

Columbia, SC

#2 Jun 25, 2011
I have the entire Nappa Valley collection. I have the bedroom and dining room as well as a coffee table and console table with mirror. The bedroom set includes a triple dresser with mirror, 2 bachelor chests, a bench for the end of the bed and the armoire. The bed is queen and has the four posts and canopy. The dining room includes the table 6 fully upholstered side chairs and 2 fully upholstered arm chairs, and a server. Please email bruno97@sc.rr.com if interested.
Denise

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Hello...have you sold the bedroom set yet? I did not buy all the pieces I wanted to years ago and have been searching ever since to find more. Thank you in advance!
Rob

Apex, NC

#4 Oct 30, 2011
Denise wrote:
Hello...have you sold the bedroom set yet? I did not buy all the pieces I wanted to years ago and have been searching ever since to find more. Thank you in advance!
Denise: I have two bachelors chests with limestone tops and two nightstands in addition to the king bed with canopy.

Rob
stephanie

Kissimmee, FL

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Denise: I have two bachelors chests with limestone tops and two nightstands in addition to the king bed with canopy.
Rob
Anyone selling bernhardt napa valley bedroom set?
Ray

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2011
Let me know if you have the niggt stands or bachelor chests. I might have intetest.
Denise

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Dec 21, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Denise: I have two bachelors chests with limestone tops and two nightstands in addition to the king bed with canopy.
Rob
I just saw this? Do you still have the nightstands? Are you willing to sell them seperately from the set? I am looking for just that and if so how much? THANK YOU so much and sorry that it took me a month to notice this.
jim

Palatine, IL

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Gina wrote:
I have the entire Nappa Valley collection. I have the bedroom and dining room as well as a coffee table and console table with mirror. The bedroom set includes a triple dresser with mirror, 2 bachelor chests, a bench for the end of the bed and the armoire. The bed is queen and has the four posts and canopy. The dining room includes the table 6 fully upholstered side chairs and 2 fully upholstered arm chairs, and a server. Please email bruno97@sc.rr.com if interested.
looking for napa upholstered bench
jim

Palatine, IL

#10 Jan 2, 2012
Need bernhardt upholstered bedroom bench
Kristin

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2012
Denise wrote:
Hello...have you sold the bedroom set yet? I did not buy all the pieces I wanted to years ago and have been searching ever since to find more. Thank you in advance!
I have a king bed with canopy, armoire, two nightstands with limestone tops, and a taller console table with limestone top.
Denise

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2012
Kristin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a king bed with canopy, armoire, two nightstands with limestone tops, and a taller console table with limestone top.
Kristin....I am looking to purchase two night stands. Are you willing to sell just those and if so how much?
Thank you!
Isabelle

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Looking for either one Bernhardt Napa Valley collection Night Stand or Bachelor Chest. Thanks!
Isabelle

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Jan 23, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Denise: I have two bachelors chests with limestone tops and two nightstands in addition to the king bed with canopy.
Rob
Hey Rob,
Do you still have the nightstands or bachelor chests? I need just one. If anyone else on this post is interested in selling just one nightstand or one bachelor chest, please e-mail at poisynivy@bellsouth.net. Thanks Isabelle
John P

Farmington, MI

#15 Feb 15, 2012
stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone selling bernhardt napa valley bedroom set?
I have the the Napa Valley Bedroom set if your still interested. thanks.
John P

Farmington, MI

#16 Feb 15, 2012
Bernhardt Napa valley Bedroom set, sold as a set only. Thanks jpenaloza23@aol.com
Denise

Eustis, FL

#17 Feb 25, 2012
I am still looking to purchase two night stands or bachelor chest from the Bernhardt Napa Valley collection. Please contact me at DenniM@aol.com. Thank you!
Chris

New York, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2012
Ray wrote:
I am interested in purchasing additional bedroom furniture (night stands dressers etc...)Let me know if you are interested in selling your item/s or where I can find the merchandise.
I have an entire bedroom set for sale on craigslist with pictures
Chris

New York, NY

#19 Apr 1, 2012
Denise wrote:
I am still looking to purchase two night stands or bachelor chest from the Bernhardt Napa Valley collection. Please contact me at DenniM@aol.com. Thank you!
I have a complete set I might be willing to sell in pieces if I get enough buyers. Please email cgrottonyc@aol.com asap
Chris

New York, NY

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristin....I am looking to purchase two night stands. Are you willing to sell just those and if so how much?
Thank you!
I have an entire set that I might be able to sell in pieces. See pictures on craigslist. Contact me at cgrottonyc@aol.com
Chris

New York, NY

#21 Apr 1, 2012
stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone selling bernhardt napa valley bedroom set?
I have an entire nappa valley set for sale on craigslist with pictures.. Contact me at cgrottonyc@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Furniture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley discontinued furniture (Mar '11) 10 hr Tablefinder 214
Vineyard Jefferson Parish Collection (Nov '10) Thu Revella 3
We Specialize in Locating Discontinued Furniture (Sep '12) Feb 19 steve-in-Roberts- wi 143
I have a Lexington Victorian Sampler Queen bedr... (Jun '14) Feb 16 DanaLeann 20
need info-Sumter Cabinet Co. Dresser (Aug '09) Feb 15 Joh R 431
Kincaid Jackson Landing (Dec '14) Feb 14 DianeMarie 21
I have a lexington victorian sampler king size ... (Jan '17) Feb 13 Steve 16
More from around the web