Black Crowes band member goes into fo...

Black Crowes band member goes into foreclosure

There are 43 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Black Crowes band member goes into foreclosure. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

Even rock stars are not immune to the housing crisis. A house belonging to guitarist Rich Robinson, a founding member of the Black Crowes, was sold Saturday at a foreclosure auction for $1.2 million, according ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
phoenix porter

United States

#45 Jan 23, 2010
Whoops You too Chris, because your Rich's Brother!
Take Care! I have been burn' one.
Jonny_from_Swede n

Sandviken, Sweden

#46 Jan 31, 2010
Ice cream doesn't affect the brain as bad as weed. The Black Crowes are the best band in the world, no doubt about that. When are the they coming voer to Europe anyway?
Alex

Santa Ana, CA

#47 Jun 18, 2013
Patti Foster wrote:
don't blame Emma Snowball Robinson, she is a sweetheart.
i know she is . I know her from way back when she was shy :) I couldn't believe it when she got married an had kids !!! She was the last person I thought that would be the first ! But she had no airs about her then an she seems the same now . Not your typical Aries either ? If u say her name fast it sounds like u r saying I'm a snow ball !! I remember her telling me that . Anyhow toddles :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paulson defends his response to economic crisis (Jul '09) 23 hr swedenforever 3
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Tue Joe Balls 71
News Michele Bachmann used Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac... (Jul '11) Aug 25 Swedenforever 9
News Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Jul '15 Gordon Geko 15
News Elderly couple losing home to foreclosure Jul '15 dmac 3
News San Diego Real Estate to Drop 20% in 2009? (Nov '08) Jul '15 brokerforyou 4
News California urged to return $331 million meant f... Jul '15 Bill 1
More from around the web