Seafood equipment must be returned

Equipment seized by a lending company on Dec. 19 from a Hayes seafood plant will be returned, but the items may end up going back to the firm that seized them. Full Story
Dancing Crow

Gloucester, VA

#1 Jan 6, 2008
What about the labor issues that the original plant had, anyone follow up on that?

What about the health code violations as well, hmmm?

All sorts of honesty issues abound in this little pecadillo don't they?
Frozal345

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 11, 2012
So they were seized because of a health code violation? That's strange. Doesn't seafood equipment need to be inspected before it is released to the public after manufacturing? It sounds like the firm just wanted the seafood equipment for themselves. I was just looking online and maybe the owners of the equipment should have checked out the company first to make sure there weren't any problems with equipment. I liked this site.

http://www.seafoodprocessingequipment.ca
Listening Closely

Yorktown, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Frozal345 wrote:
So they were seized because of a health code violation? That's strange. Doesn't seafood equipment need to be inspected before it is released to the public after manufacturing? It sounds like the firm just wanted the seafood equipment for themselves. I was just looking online and maybe the owners of the equipment should have checked out the company first to make sure there weren't any problems with equipment. I liked this site.
http://www.seafoodprocessingequipment.ca
Don't get excited, the daily press is known for distorting the facts. I'd get my information from a different source before conjecture.
sam

Gloucester, VA

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Poor buzzard who owned the company is dead now, it seems a little late to be trying to fix this situation.

Since: Mar 13

Jalandhar, India

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Expatdeli is good site provide information about sea food supplier , organic food , game meat, and hospitality supplier

Since: Jul 13

Gold, India

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Nearly 100 items that include expensive electric scales, a commercial freezer and other equipment used to process seafood were seized from a Ditch Bank Road seafood plant by Meadow Financial, a Washington, D.C.-area lender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With no place to go (Apr '11) Wed Carly Winegarten 191
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Sep 15 lolababi 45
Home foreclosures continue to rise (Apr '09) Sep 11 slipping housing ... 3
Florida AG and lawmakers commit $260M bank sett... (Nov '12) Sep 7 williamscharles71 3
Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Sep 5 swedenforever 11
Mortgage fraud charges snare 22 in South Florida (Jun '08) Sep 1 Go Blue Forever 131
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug 26 Plain Simple 16
•••

Foreclosures People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••