March home prices see biggest yearly ...

March home prices see biggest yearly gain in 7 years

There are 10 comments on the www.reuters.com story from May 7, 2013, titled March home prices see biggest yearly gain in 7 years . In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Hhome prices rose in March, marking the biggest annual increase in seven years, in the latest sign of strength for the recovering housing market, a report from CoreLogic showed on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2013
I hope Barney Frank and Chris Dodd stay away. I don't think Barack can sue Citicorp again so we may be OK now.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 7, 2013
Just numbers on a paper to legitimize higher property tax valuations. Now try to sell your house at these artificially inflated value.
BandMaster

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2013
lolol wrote:
Just numbers on a paper to legitimize higher property tax valuations. Now try to sell your house at these artificially inflated value.
You are right. I learn something everyday.
mark

Haslet, TX

#4 May 7, 2013
Maybe we are headed somewhere?

Refurbished phones at http://www.mylancellular.com

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 May 7, 2013
HOORAY for the American people !

Finally, the dark clouds of trickle up are slowly lifting.

HOORAY !

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
HOORAY for the American people !
Finally, the dark clouds of trickle up are slowly lifting.
HOORAY !
Bullshit...since 2010 the American home builders and buyers know that they are not going to be hit with anymore fwank/dodd policies or higher taxes.

To not to insinuate that nobama or the dems have anything to do with the fix of the mess they caused in the first place.

We 'preciate it. LMAO

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#7 May 7, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit...since 2010 the American home builders and buyers know that they are not going to be hit with anymore fwank/dodd policies or higher taxes.
To not to insinuate that nobama or the dems have anything to do with the fix of the mess they caused in the first place.
We 'preciate it. LMAO
Your continued SOUR GRAPES, and nasty bitterness, is unbecoming.
You have an ugly soul.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#8 May 7, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued SOUR GRAPES, and nasty bitterness, is unbecoming.
You have an ugly soul.
Nothing sour to it, your false claims obama is doing anything constructive is amusing.

In the news today....Texas leads the nation in business 9th year in a row..LMAO

Republican legislature, lt. governor and governor. Low taxes!

The far left that has taken over the once great democrat party, that used their own failures through clinton and democrat congress members to start the blame Bush campaign, that got many of them elected and rich, which is now slowly unravling in their face....was the worst sewer campaign in history of the USA.

The failures of fannie/freddie, barrack obama's attempts at using taxpayer money to spur businesses, hillary's dropping the ball on terroism is haunting you like a retarted ghost.

Many of us on these forums know that you are a far left hack and propagandist....you are totally void of a soul.
August

Silver Springs, FL

#9 May 7, 2013
Doctored numbers mean so little.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#10 May 7, 2013
Supply and demand. Thousands of homes were lost to superstorm Sandy. People need a place to live. The free market is working, assuming of course that those who contract for the homes can afford them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun 18 Mos-A 1
News Local real estate market on the rebound? (Sep '09) Jun 3 voteforBernie 21
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) May '16 Dirtbags 50
News The property at One Selleck St. in Norwalk Conn... May '16 It Is That 1
News 'We need an outsider like Trump,' says this two... Apr '16 Too Stupid 5
News Shooing squatters (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 611 8
Foreclosure process in Riverside, CA Mar '16 homebuyerie 1
More from around the web