HUD Grant Program Awards Millions of Dollars to Leftist Groups

The Housing and Urban Development Department is doling out $42 million in federal funding for housing counseling grants to 468 local, regional, and national organizations. Full Story
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2012
It's just money.....ours!

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
It's just money.....ours!
'

How can it be yours? You are just a leach living off SSI Disability Payments for self inflicted obesity.
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Mar 22, 2012
The NCLR is a hate group. It should not be receiving public dollars.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2012
More graft and corruption in the Federal Government. So what else is new?
yea right

San Diego, CA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>'
How can it be yours? You are just a leach living off SSI Disability Payments for self inflicted obesity.
and you know this how?

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#6 Mar 22, 2012
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know this how?
That grey box troll lives down the hill from me. I see it waddling from the handicapped parking at the wal-mart as it makes a bee line to the power chair that the store provides for extremely obese white people. Kansas' population is very low. Almost as low as it's collective IQ. Everyone here knows everyone else and everyone here avoids eye contact with that fat obnoxious hag so as not to end up getting it started on one of its psychotic rants. After it gathers up all it's daily food requirements, that ole grey box troll hauls the cart full of groceries through the checkout and pays for it with a "Vision" card,(that's what Kansas calls their EBT card), anyway, one day I overheard that fat hog/sow ranting to another fat hog/sow about how it's SSI benefits are under review. All extremely obese people look the same to me so I can't tell if grey box is a boy or a girl. The way it complains I would say it's a beach but that would be unfair to all the nice looking beaches.
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#7 Mar 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>'
How can it be yours? You are just a leach living off SSI Disability Payments for self inflicted obesity.
ARe you kidding me? If I'm on SSI Disability my checks must be going to you and you're cashing them! I'm a business owner moron!
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
That grey box troll lives down the hill from me. I see it waddling from the handicapped parking at the wal-mart as it makes a bee line to the power chair that the store provides for extremely obese white people. Kansas' population is very low. Almost as low as it's collective IQ. Everyone here knows everyone else and everyone here avoids eye contact with that fat obnoxious hag so as not to end up getting it started on one of its psychotic rants. After it gathers up all it's daily food requirements, that ole grey box troll hauls the cart full of groceries through the checkout and pays for it with a "Vision" card,(that's what Kansas calls their EBT card), anyway, one day I overheard that fat hog/sow ranting to another fat hog/sow about how it's SSI benefits are under review. All extremely obese people look the same to me so I can't tell if grey box is a boy or a girl. The way it complains I would say it's a beach but that would be unfair to all the nice looking beaches.
You have quite an imagination and no problem writing untruths.

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>ARe you kidding me? If I'm on SSI Disability my checks must be going to you and you're cashing them! I'm a business owner moron!
Is this business in St Louis or Kansas City? Or is it in Emporia, KS? You can't fool anyone with your grey boxes. Your own words identify you and you cannot hide from your identity any more than I.

Isn't that right citizen? Hey, you might think you are all that but selling your blood for booze money isn't a "real" business. lol

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#10 Mar 22, 2012
Hey! Saint Louis! Bonnie_Blue just added a couple new stories! Hurry up! Be the first grey box to follow up with a remark! Then bring it back to the top with ole Kansas City! Nobody will know it's you. lol
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#11 Mar 25, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Hey! Saint Louis! Bonnie_Blue just added a couple new stories! Hurry up! Be the first grey box to follow up with a remark! Then bring it back to the top with ole Kansas City! Nobody will know it's you. lol
Are you as totally clueless as you write? You have Section 8 rentals in Kansas, don't you?

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#12 Mar 25, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you as totally clueless as you write? You have Section 8 rentals in Kansas, don't you?
If you are truly interested in becoming my renter, you should first take a 30 minute seminar from HUD before applying to live in one of my rentals. Also, there is a long waiting list for these disease ridden, rat infested rent controlled apartments. Many should be condemned due to the high levels of toxic residues left over from the manufacturing of methamphetamine by previous tenants but since Kansas is a red state so nobody cares. We do allow single mothers with young children but no pets allowed and you should teach your children not to eat the paint chips. All units are co-share to keep rent down so it is important to be truthful about your hours of employment so as not to create conflict over sleep schedules. I do require a copy of the prospective tenants photo ID and a signature on a blank absentee ballot for the upcoming presidential elections which is included in the application process. Also, there is a small nonrefundable application fee of $100 U.S. but this fee can also be paid with gas, grass or ass unless you are abhorrent in which case the "ass" clause is to be removed and replaced with booze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Thu Northside Neuman 3
Lawsuits allege OneWest bank can profit from fo... (Feb '10) Oct 22 hubertfields00 16
Phoenix Real Estate: Low Demand for Homes, High... (Apr '14) Oct 21 SandyWilliams 3
Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Sep 28 Swedenforever 12
Bank Of America Improves Foreclosure Image (Oct '12) Sep '14 Across the Ocean 4
How Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac Were Saved Sep '14 jmyers 1
Maps Illustrate Mortgage-Lending Boom and Bust ... Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1

Foreclosures People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE