Obama's Weekly Address: Urging Congre...

Obama's Weekly Address: Urging Congress to Act on Economy

There are 2 comments on the KABC-AM Los Angeles story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Obama's Weekly Address: Urging Congress to Act on Economy. In it, KABC-AM Los Angeles reports that:

With Congress set to return from recess next week, President Obama used his weekly address to outline some initiatives he would like Congress to focus on in the coming weeks, including low interest rates for mortgage refinancing, increasing funding for infrastructure projects, and immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC-AM Los Angeles.

AmericanGal

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 1, 2013
This man is truly incompetent. Exactly where is the money for these projects? Especially this Immigration Reform.
His policies, agencies(ex. E.P.A)and all those excess programs are killing our economy.
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#2 Jun 1, 2013
They are already working on the economy by adding millions of new workers both unskilled and now thanks to "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" skilled labor at a time when unemployment is at record highs. Reducing saleries while adding millions to the welfare and food stamp rolls as Nancy Pelosi says will stimulate the economy.
The plan is to reduce wages to a point where we are at or below those of third world nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why stop foreclosure auction? Nov 30 Lmrothenberg 1
News Green Energy Can Complicate Real Estate Foreclo... Nov 29 Solarman 1
News Man charged in alleged loan refinancing scam (Aug '10) Nov 13 anonymous 9
News Oklahoma Real Estate Experts To Offer Free Lega... Nov '16 legal or not 1
News Class-action lawsuit is latest woe for IndyMac (Jun '08) Oct '16 Skullymander 74
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Oct '16 Another Victim 51
News Paulson to give update today on financial bailout (Nov '08) Oct '16 High School Reunion 20
More from around the web