Bank Of America: Another Opportunity ...

Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low Now

There are 12 comments on the Seeking Alpha story from May 28, 2012, titled Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low Now. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

Several months ago I wrote this article suggesting the purchase of shares of Bank of America as well as CitiGroup .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

felix burke

UK

#1 May 28, 2012
We have a direct genuine provider for BG/ SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

EMAIL: [email protected]

TEL:+44-8442448277
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#2 May 28, 2012
This is garbage
Captain Obvious

Euless, TX

#4 May 29, 2012
The minute I seriously consider an offer on one of these forums is the day I hand over financial control of my estate to my cat.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Not a chance

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 7, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
The minute I seriously consider an offer on one of these forums is the day I hand over financial control of my estate to my cat.
You must have a very smart cat.

:-)
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#9 Jun 7, 2012
You are responding to post of ten days ago??? Brillant. Have one of your business partners do it
Captain Obvious

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Smarter than the pinheads who try and post financial deals on this sort of forum.
peter tucker

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
"this sort of forum" is like all the others. Only as good as what people post and now it is garbage.Has turned into political forum of Tea Party
Sendme Yomonei

Miami, FL

#23 Jul 27, 2012
I am a direct provider for several rectal drip solution systems. I am looking for investors and individuals seeking to be parted with their capital. Intermediaries/Consultants/Bro kers are welcome to bring their clients/suckers and are 100% protected by a large barking dog. Email me at [email protected], or just shout real loud in a public place somwhere, maybe I'll hear you.

Since: Nov 12

Iligan City, Philippines

#56 Feb 10, 2015
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/bad-credit-score.asp]Bad Credit Score[/url]
boa routing number

Baltimore, MD

#58 Feb 16, 2015
You can get the bank of america routing numbers here http://www.bankofamericaroutingnumber.com/
agw

Baltimore, MD

#59 Feb 16, 2015
teatat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News cold, economy drive more homeless to seek help (Dec '08) Nov 12 Kenny Nichols 5
News Ian Mulgrew: No surrender for long-time, self-r... Nov 11 Justice eh 1
News Developers put Hawthorne housing construction o... (Mar '08) Oct '17 Raydot 36
News Positive public works (Nov '08) Sep '17 george 2
News Rent Confusion: Milwaukee renters caught in cro... (Feb '10) Sep '17 xyz 18
News Foreclosures: Joe Firmani wants to buy a diamon... (Apr '09) Jun '17 jpedonti 5
News America's consumer financial sheriff and the ho... (May '17) May '17 tomin cali 1
More from around the web